Stickmans HIV article

spirit_of_town_hall

For those interested there are few interesting articles about HIV AIDS at www.virusmyth.net

I've just finished reading Stickmans excellent article in todays weekly report.

My opinion on HIV and hetrosexual transmission is different from Stick's but hey people can respect each others opinion.

The articles in the link I have provided are written by respected academics who have in some respects risked their standing and FUNDING in publicising there findings.

One interesting fact which I was not aware of was that illnesses which today would be called AIDS afflicted the Homosexual community well before AIDS existed in name.

The rare cancers etc where associated with continuous use of antibiotics, poppers , and various illicit drugs.

For those living in Thailand I believe people could genuinely know of a guy who caught HIV from a bird, but a seriously doubt, after all we would all understand why someone would lie and say they contracted it from a girl when in actual fact they had illicit homosexual encounters or had injected drugs.

After all no one is so ashamed of their hetrosexuality that they lie and say they were buggere last week.

Last night I was speaking with a farang girl friend social worker type, and broadly speaking I told her that I genuinely believed men cant catch it from women.

She went ballistic, I then asked her if she knew any men who had it who were not gay, she looked flumexed, and of course no she didn't

When I voice my genuinely held opinions, I am at pains to stress it is not anti gay rhetoric etc, merely stating the facts, and more good would come from people accepting this resources would be channelled where they are most needed.

It makes me laugh when I read in the paper that HIV is fastest growing amoungst hetrosexual women, well if 1 caught it last year and 2 this year thats a 100% increase, also when they say hetrosexual sex is the primary form of transmission for women, well thats not surprising , know any homosexual women that get buggered!!

All I ever as people when I have tis discussion, and you don't have to be a expert on virus's to answer this, is, do you know any men who have caught it from girls, hell people have quoted me magic Johnson, well rumours about his preferences are rife, does one man even if he has amount to an epidemic!!

The board members here are intelligent guys, thats obvious, if 15 years ago you had all been told that reckless sex can turn you hair blue and the only people whose hair turned blue were gays and iv drug users, wouldn't you question the hypothesis

I started to question it 3 years ago, I have read, observed and there's no evidence.

People quote me African HIV epidemic, well thats HIV2 actaully a lot less serious.

Amounst African men being Gay is a strict no no, guess how many men in Africa registered themselves as being gay when going for the test 0.3%

They are either lying or all the poofters are white.

Buggery is the preferred method of bith control.

Various infections of the penis and vagina uniques to that part of the world.

I could go on and it is a favourite topic of mine for after dinner converstion, great seeing some medic go red in the face!!

All I ask of you guys is read up, use condoms, who wonts a bad dose of the clap or warts.

Stickman himself who is observant and looking out for this sort of thing knows no male farang, as of a few months back he suspected one farang

I can guarantee if Stick was gay and frequented a few gay bars in Auckland he would know loads of blokes with it.

In Bangkok he knows no one, chat to any expat, and they say the same all the expats fools?

People after 15 years of having the risks rammed down their throat have started to question, and so they should.

I realise some people can be offended by the opinions I have expressed, please don't be read the articles, its more than even most doctores GP's do laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Alholk,

Fair enough, if you know a couple of men who have caught it from women then it must happen.

How quickly did these guys die?

Did they catch it from Thai girls?

Scour the internet and there are some well written articles by heavy weight academics, who have risked a lot to publish their findings.

To be convinced I need to know someone personally, apart from Magic Johnson who incidenatlly suffers lots of rumours there are no other people.

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

SOTH, take a trip to any village in that great, mysterious, place called Isaan.

Ask to be shown the houses etc where BGs used to live and died of AIDS!

I've read some crap about AIDS, but you take the biscuit matey. crazy.gif" border="0

Hey, Town Hall -

Stick to your guns. Voices in the wilderness are a good thing.

I agree with you.

If you listen to all the crackpots, you'd think the following:

1. Hemophiliacs of the early 1900's used to all die of old age. Only when AIDs arrived did they start dying from blood-related problems. I mean, it isn't as if receiving a pint of blood from another person is anything like receiving an organ transplant, with rejection shock, or anything like that.

2. Prostitutes of the early 1900's (or even "Suzie Wong's" Hong Kong of 1960) in places like Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. also all used to die of old age, prior to AIDS. It isn't like wrapping your body around 20-30 strangers from all over the world every month might increase your likelihood of catching lots of health-degrading illnesses. Only AIDs made being a prostitute hazardous to your health.

3. Chronic drug addicts (particularly intravenous narcotics users) used to live long, healthy lives prior to AIDs. Looking at photo's of circ 1900 opium dens throughout Asia, there is no connection between the emaciated looks of the opium fiends of 1900, and the skinny look of "AIDs sufferering IV drug abusers" today.

4. Taking a look at the credentials of the medical and scientific notables (Nobel prize winners, top medical officials of entire countries, etc.) who have aligned themselves with the "virus myth" side, it is easy to dismiss these guys as insignificant. The crowd who opposes the HIV/AIDs fabrication look no different than the folks who are united against other diseases, such as the large groups (with web sites) who doubt the existence of communicable smallpox, pneumonia, tuberculosis, hepatitis, etc.

5. HIV/AIDs is not just a disease that strikes down sickly people like chronic IV drug abusers, hemophiliacs, promiscuous gay men, trauma victims who requirecd blood transfusions, etc. It turns otherwise robust, healthy people into withering shadows of their formerselves. I mean, take a robust group - lets say British Commonwealth rugby players, worldwide. Is it safe to say that this somewhat arbitrary group of men might possibly be very sexually active and tend to screw lots of promiscuous women, often withpout condoms - thereby putting themselves at increased risk of AIDs? You agree??? Well, the facts sure bear this out. Villages throughout the Commonwealth always have some AIDs hostel, where you can see the shattered hulks of former rugby greats, withering away with AIDs.

I could go on. The AIDs thing is so incredibly flakey, that it is a true wonder that so many people buy into it. But watching the believers go beserk as soon as someone questions their dogma is entertaining. Stay tuned at this thread for the knee-jerk spasms of the true belivers....

Oh - by the way - always use a condom. Lots of other STD's are, unfortunately, very real, and very common here in LOS.

Cheers!

BB

I will let my ex-girlfriend put that your URL on her tombstone when she dies of ARC.

I am the first one to admit that some science is shit. I should know I have fudged some data in the past etc. But having worked with HIV positive people I can conferm that yes they are all dead!

End of story.

Please if you beleive that you can not get HIV from a thai whore, please keep on enjoying your short condomless life

Arguments against AIDS existing:

1) Hemophiliacs suffer from a unique, often fatal, 'blood rejection' problem. I once read something somewhere about blood types... Maybe they ought to look that up.

2) Prostitution is dangerous, therefore AIDS doesn't exist.

3) Drugs are dangerous, therefore AIDS doesn't exist.

4) Duesberg won a nobel prize (in a completely different, unrelated field) therefore AIDS doesn't exist. Hey, maybe he can fix my car too.

And the best one of all...

5) No famous rugby players have admitted to having AIDS, therefore it doesn't exist.

This would all be amusing if peoples' lives weren't at stake. If I had the slightest indication that any action (especially a recreational one) of mine could be potentially fatal to others then I would cease doing it, even if a majority of people denied that it was harmful.

It astounds me how inconsiderate some people are. That they would risk the lives of those around them, anti-AIDS faction correct or not, is utterly disgusting.

Not only is HIV destroying southern Africa but the tribal'cures' are horrific.

Independent Online [south Africa]

Charmaine Pretorius

The nine-month-old baby girl from Kimberley in the Northern Cape who survived a gang rape has undergone a full hysterectomy and will require further surgery to repair intestinal damage, a hospital spokesperson said on Friday.

The Louisville baby was raped, allegedly by six Upington men last weekend after she was left unattended by her 16-year-old mother.

"Psychologically we do not know what the impact of her ordeal will be, but she is smiling at all the attention she is getting from all the hospital personnel. She had undergone a full hysterectomy and she suffered extensive damage to her colon and anus as well.

"There will be several more operations to repair her intestines," the spokeswoman said.

The six men, aged between 22 and 66, appeared in the Kimberley magistrate's court on charges of rape and indecent assault on Monday.

Kimberley police are still trying to confirm the rape of a three-year-old girl, allegedly by her grandfather, police Inspector Chantel Manuel said on Friday.

The girl was also admitted to the hospital earlier this week and was expected to undergo surgery on Monday.

In the eastern Free State two men from Tweeling appeared in court on Thursday after allegedly raping their 14-month-old niece on Tuesday. The girl also underwent surgery to repair internal damage and is recovering at home.

On Friday police in the Northern Province reported that a four-year-old girl from the former Venda had died of injuries she sustained four months ago when she was raped, allegedly by her 35-year-old father, at her home at Tshirolwe.

She died in the Mankweng Hospital near Pietersburg on Wednesday, Captain Ailwei Mushavhanamadi said.

The man is to appear in court on December 28 on a charge of rape and murder.

Meanwhile, the African National Congress Women's League and the ANC Women's Caucus on Friday called on the country's courts to implement a minimum sentence which provided life sentences for men who raped children and babies knowing they (the men) were HIV-positive.

ANC caucus chairperson Lulu Xingwana said the superstition that HIV/Aids could be cured by raping babies, children and virgins was an "ignorant, unfounded and perverse belief".

"It is horrifying to learn that adult family members including fathers are amongst those alleged to have committee these atrocities ...mostly the alleged rapes are committed by fathers, brothers, sons, grandfathers and uncles whom they look to for care and protection."

She said these atrocities were linked to the abuse of alcohol and drugs, beliefs that women were sub-human and to superstitions surrounding HIV/Aids.

Police earlier this week said that in the 18 months since January 2000 almost 32,000 reports of child rape and sexual attacks on children under the age of 18 occurred countrywide.

------------------------------

Archived