Stickmans HIV article

spirit_of_town_hall

Hi,

We have debated this elsewhere. Virus Myth is wrong, The viral load in vaginal secretions in an infected person is HIGH. This means that if you have any break in the skin of the penis, there is a route for transmission.

Virus Myth are either dangerously mis-informed or out and out sporeading dis-information.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I see it, no one really knows the whole scoop and there is no cure. It seems sensible to protect yourself, erring on the side of caution until this changes.

Genetically engineered food is a similar situation for me; I do not want to be a guinea pig as the unforseen side effects are discovered over the next 30 years.

quote:

Originally posted by peesooahbkk:

Hey, Town Hall -

Stick to your guns. Voices in the wilderness are a good thing.

I agree with you.

If you listen to all the crackpots, you'd think the following:

1. Hemophiliacs of the early 1900's used to all die of old age. Only when AIDs arrived did they start dying from blood-related problems. I mean, it isn't as if receiving a pint of blood from another person is anything like receiving an organ transplant, with rejection shock, or anything like that.

2. Prostitutes of the early 1900's (or even "Suzie Wong's" Hong Kong of 1960) in places like Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. also all used to die of old age, prior to AIDS. It isn't like wrapping your body around 20-30 strangers from all over the world every month might increase your likelihood of catching lots of health-degrading illnesses. Only AIDs made being a prostitute hazardous to your health.

3. Chronic drug addicts (particularly intravenous narcotics users) used to live long, healthy lives prior to AIDs. Looking at photo's of circ 1900 opium dens throughout Asia, there is no connection between the emaciated looks of the opium fiends of 1900, and the skinny look of "AIDs sufferering IV drug abusers" today.

4. Taking a look at the credentials of the medical and scientific notables (Nobel prize winners, top medical officials of entire countries, etc.) who have aligned themselves with the "virus myth" side, it is easy to dismiss these guys as insignificant. The crowd who opposes the HIV/AIDs fabrication look no different than the folks who are united against other diseases, such as the large groups (with web sites) who doubt the existence of communicable smallpox, pneumonia, tuberculosis, hepatitis, etc.

5. HIV/AIDs is not just a disease that strikes down sickly people like chronic IV drug abusers, hemophiliacs, promiscuous gay men, trauma victims who requirecd blood transfusions, etc. It turns otherwise robust, healthy people into withering shadows of their formerselves. I mean, take a robust group - lets say British Commonwealth rugby players, worldwide. Is it safe to say that this somewhat arbitrary group of men might possibly be very sexually active and tend to screw lots of promiscuous women, often withpout condoms - thereby putting themselves at increased risk of AIDs? You agree??? Well, the facts sure bear this out. Villages throughout the Commonwealth always have some AIDs hostel, where you can see the shattered hulks of former rugby greats, withering away with AIDs.

I could go on. The AIDs thing is so incredibly flakey, that it is a true wonder that so many people buy into it. But watching the believers go beserk as soon as someone questions their dogma is entertaining. Stay tuned at this thread for the knee-jerk spasms of the true belivers....

Oh - by the way - always use a condom. Lots of other STD's are, unfortunately, very real, and very common here in LOS.

Cheers!

BB

Hi, thanks for the support there, to Yoursyourdaddy, my sincere condolences.

What I am stating is that in my opinion the chances of a man contracting the virus are pretty much nill. through normal sex with a girl.

I am aware that women catch it more easily,well what can I say, it saddens me a great deal.

Anyone who knows me personally would testify to my incredibly soft heart where bar girls are concerned, I know that %99 are decent people and good friends, so as I always tell them always wear a condom.

Some times THEY tell me nit noi falang have hiv, I agree but those girls have such volume its still very important.

In my heart of heart I still think I lot of you guys are arguing with yourself in effect, as I stated, we don't need to be an MD or scientist, again do you know of any men who have without doubt caught it from a woman?

Again as stated the whole hiv business is very emotive, were you aware of this guys, more men in USA die each year from breast cancer!!!

Granted I accept men die from this horrible affliction, but would you bite my head off, if I stated that men don't need to worry about breast cancer!!!

One of the reasons I am so passionate about the topic is that I have seen very good friends go through absolute hell waiting for the test result, one friend who had unprotected sex with a chamber maid at a motel in LA convinced himself he had hiv, there were some blood specs, well he wouldnt go in to work, when he came back so lost his job, and confessed to his long term english girl friend, when she got out of him why he didnt have sex with her!!

I'm not telling you guys anything new, for those that have been tested you know the worries!!

Tush

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Spirit,

You need to stop getting your "information" from the National Enquirer, Virusmyth, mystics, tarot cards, etc.

National Cancer Institute:approximately 1600 cases of male breast cancer/year and about 400 will die.

CDC:at the end of 1999, 733,374 persons diagnosed with AIDS in the US-more than 400,000 died (adjust figures by 1/4 to remove females).

to tomc12:

you are comparing annual male breast cancer cases to the CUMULATIVE total number of AIDS cases. not exactly a meaningful comparison.

according to the your source (CDC), there were 2549 new male AIDS cases attributed to exposure via heterosexual contact in the year 2000.

Hi,

"again do you know of any men who have without doubt caught it from a woman?"

Yes, I do. I know a guy who is HIV+, and no he is not gay. He got infected by a girl in Thailand (most likely in Pattaya).

I really doubt that this will make any difference in your opinion though, since "To be convinced I need to know someone personally". I hope for your sake that that person will not become you.

Sanuk!

Hi!

spirit_of_town_hall

quote:

How quickly did these guys die?

Did they catch it from Thai girls?

One is still alive and keeps it under check with state of the art medicine. The other died quite fast but was a heavy drinker and probably didn't live a very healthy life.

They both caught it from women and in one case most likely a Thai whore. The other one was a sailor and could have caught it from an African whore but he spent all his free time in Pattaya so the chances are probably haasip/haasip.

regards

ALHOLK

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

"again do you know of any men who have without doubt caught it from a woman?"

Yes, I do. I know a guy who is HIV+, and no he is not gay. He got infected by a girl in Thailand (most likely in Pattaya).

I really doubt that this will make any difference in your opinion though, since "To be convinced I need to know someone personally". I hope for your sake that that person will not become you.

Sanuk!

Again my condolences, maybe within the next 10 years there will be an explosion of western guys developing it,have to wait and see

Its harder for a visitor to Thailand to accurately assess, after all the subject is a depressing one,not brought up between strangers.

dmainsanfran,

I purposely used a cumulative total for AIDS because I wanted whoever read my message to do the math. How long has the CDC been compiling these statistics? It doesn't matter if you don't know-just think back to when you first became aware of the AIDS problem. Was it 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago? It still doesn't matter because the AIDS cases/deaths far outweigh the male breast cancer cases/deaths.

Heterosexual cases of AIDS can't be compared to the male breast cancer statistics because the latter statistics aren't broken down into heterosexual/homosexual cases and if they were, because of the increased incidence in males who take estrogen (for example, homosexuals/transsexuals) and gender assignment problems (Klinefelter syndrome), they would be much less.

Archived