May's winners

khunsanuk

Not bad pix taken through a plastic bag, eh? Up close and personal as I do not have a zoom lens. Do I get some kind of handicap for that?

FYI, I did try to get the color back through PhotoShop, but not to be -- I think the plastic bag acted as a color filter of some kind.

Cheers,

SD

Thanks to the voters, I knew i had shot a few winners that day, no surprise, after roaming thru India and Myanmar for weeks prior to that, with the intention to improve exponentially on my knowledge and passion of photography. Practice and assiduous work always show results, and i only regret I could only submit 2 shots.

Suadum, send me your pix, i will try gladly to do a PS myself on it, i am sure it can be improved.

The most important thing in action shots like sport or revelling is to be patient and wait for the right shot that can be framed to focus unmistakably on the element making the shot, ie.make it simple. The one little distraction in your shot was the guy behind the chick, a bit too central and unconcerned, and lowering down the energy around him.

To thank everyone for singling out my shots, i will post a serie of the shots made that day, but it's just like anyone, out of 200 made, maybe 3 or 4 are to be proud of, a dozen more are fun enough, and the rest to the garbage bin.

PS: Susu, note i am not saying anything about the damzel in your shot, being fanciable or not. keeping to the topic, what! :D

Archived