Ekkamai to Pattaya bus

camerashy

Very well said. You hit your posts about picking up on the bus and living in the third world bliss on the fucking nose man, you nailed em both!

I got conned into a local bus at Ekkamai. Some guy hanging out of a blue and white said Pattaya? I got on and it took 3 hours and change to get there. But I arrived in Pattaya so I was mad for only but so long...

Oneye

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snack? Does it come with the ticket? I never got a snack on the bus. Do you go to the canteen with your ticket? If they owe me some chips for my 100 baht I want my fucking chips!

Oneye

I wish the inter city bus lines in america were half as efficient, cheap, plentiful and comfortable as in Thailand.

Basically, the bus lines are divided by class. Usually First or Second.

First Class is supposed to run express while the Second Class makes stops. First Class is more blue colored. Second Class buses look different, used to be orange color.

Most importantly First Class has a lavatory.

I's the lengthy detours that can extend the trip for more than an hour.

--------------------------

Just about 2 or 3 years ago, it' s true that the buses would take a funny road to arrive in Pattaya, sometimes. I always wondered why, and i must agree with you that the response is different when one is a visitot basking in "mai pen rai" Thailand, warts and all, and a resident who wishes to get down to the business of enjoying a well-deserved week-end fom the BKK madness.

It's like the big freeway that allows skipping Chonburi, why does the Pattaya bus still get into that town? On the other hand, for years, the feeling of anticipation (Pattaya, new trip, new chicks, who this time, unbeatable!) just got the adrenaline and romance going at that auspicious 7/11 store, by the red light (never fails to stop), in the middle of Chonburi.

OK, I admit, I shot (almost) the whole trip from the window with my video, bu do I guess you are not interested in receiving a copy? :D :D :D

Archived