Ekkamai to Pattaya bus

camerashy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Travel time is about 2 hours if no problems. Not sure of first and last bus times...I seem to recall there is an online bus schedule someplace...anyone know?

http://www.bmta.co.th/engversion/eng_version.htm, but don't think this will help for the Ekaamai/PTY run.

Don't know the start/stop times, but definitrly NOT 24 hour.

I THINK the last bus gets to PTY about 11-12 PM. Last bus leaves PTY around 10 PM.

Morning? Is there a morning in Pattaya?

khwaimaisabai said:
Khun_Kong said:

Is there a morning in Pattaya?

Hi kk,

From what I have seen on the board, I think it lasts from midnight to around 2 am, maybe longer in some places.

Khwai

SickBeast-

Yeah, I thought I spotted it approaching once, but then I realized it was just the part of the night when the sun is out. An odd time, with bright-eyed, neatly dressed people in the streets.

:)

New Petchburi Pete said:

Whatever you do, make sure you get on an express bus !!!

I second that idea. What is it with the people who get off in the middle of nowhere? Is that a scheduled stop? Sometimes, seems as though they detour through small neighborhoods to drop 1 person.

Also, good idea to ask for a seat on the non-sunny side when buying your ticket. Also good to avoid the rear most seats (bouncy), front seats and stair seats (no legroom), seats with a window post right next to your shoulder (lose 4 inches of room) and the seats across from the hong naam (STENCH)! :relieved:

Hi!

Sometimes, seems as though they detour through small neighborhoods to drop 1 person.

I have also wodered about this. Very often they will stop to let passengers of in Chonburi. What the fuck is this about. The Chonburi bus departs from the same bus station about two slots away from the Pattaya bus. If they are going there why the fuck don't they take the appropriate bus. I would assume that money is involved but I have never seen any changing hands. Perhaps it is case of farangs having no rights as they don't se us as humans. On the other hand the majority of the passengers are Thai.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived