Suk 1 Plaza-First and last visit

Ranger

bibblies said:

Yeah, that was the first draft of my first post. So what? My edits are pretty much just to make it read better. I nearly always edit my posts. It reads about the same too. Whatever I do, you can hardly accuse me of not saying what I mean out loud!

Yeah, most of your mates do appear to have bans in common, don't they, whereas I've never been banned yet. I had something to say on the subject of this thread (now amicably resolved with Simon) whereas you didn't have anything to say on it and just chose to wade in with a negative personal comment about me. Why don't you just stick to the political threads or avoid dragging personal squabbles around to other forums? :dunno:

Simon seems like a good bloke despire my personal preferences about beer bars. Who knows - if he employs a few girls with big tits, I may pay his place a visit! :up:

(In fact, if he employed any girls with big tits, I'd definitely check it out. ::)

Yawn :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been spending more time in that palce while in town latlely. I've found it to be quite a little treasure trove and seevral girls at different bars know me by sight now already.

I've got to say, though, Simon, that few things put me off like a kathoey, so I haven't really ventured far into the back much lately. The ones close to the front have been doing me fine.

SSG,

Go away woman! That Old Hippy guy told us about you, and we see how well and truly you fucked him up in the head, so no one here wants anything to do with any lady we find out is from Si Saket, just in case it is the one and the same SSG that did his head in. Go over to Bangkok Tonight and bother them over there. We're on to you woman. Buzz off!

Cent

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a back entrance to the place. I've become too well known by certain ladies in the front-end bars, so much so that they latch onto me when they see me coming, making it difficult to go farther to the back.

• 1 year later...

Archived