best laundry service in lower suk?

Dude_Le_Rude

Hey now! OH,

I do not know Elegance. Where is it?

The hotels are all way too expensive, charging by the piece. Fuck that.

The little place on Soi 8 goes by weight, something like 140 baht for 1.? kg... or 200 baht for a little more... something like that.

I'd like to have a dryer, since I can bring them my own BOUNCE sheet, so my clothes smell super fresh!

Peace!

I love Thai chicks who bounce...!

Elegance is on Soi 4, a salon near Charming Bar...the girls in this place are sharks, watch yourself, get in get out, don't take anything out! :) For "by the weight price" try the shop off of Soi 5...go down Soi 5, first alley, with all the beer bars and food stops, go down towards Soi 7, see the internet shop, upstairs is a laundry shop. My friends the laundry lady used to own it. Shesold it to a different girl, speaks decent English, and it was an o.k./good shop. Watch the new owner, she an Ozzie husband, and maybe another :) is always looking for another...HOT stuff though! :) Always some girls hanging around this shop, which makes it fun!

can you not transpose (copy) this to the FAQ section?

if not, then I doubt that section will grow or be used much, simply due to human nature

Hi,

Hate to sound like an asshole, but this is exactly the kind of question which is perfect for the FAQ system.

Of course, nobody bothers to use it.

Hi Khun Sanuk,

you do not sound like an asshole, I had not noticed there was a new faq system...

please move the post to the Faq section if you like.

and I do not want to sound like an asshole, either, but I was thinking that in the future, I should just pm Old Hippie with any / all questions I have. :)

Peace!

"...I should just pm Old Hippie with any / all questions I have..."

What makes you think I know anything? :) Well, I'll be happy to make somthing up I suppose! :) Actually, the FAQ section is a good idea, leaves more room in the forums for my bullshit... :)

KS,

Wondering if we maybe should change the header from "FAQ" to something like "Where can I find..." or "Anybody know where...?" and then have sub categories? just a thought...actually, that might sort of take away some of the traffic in existing forums...just a thought...

Archived