best laundry service in lower suk?

Dude_Le_Rude

Hi,

LaoHuLi:

Obviously I can copy & paste, but that is hardly the most economic way of doing it, is it?

Old Hippie:

"Wondering if we maybe should change the header from "FAQ" to something like "Where can I find..." or "Anybody know where...?" and then have sub categories? just a thought...actually, that might sort of take away some of the traffic in existing forums...just a thought... "

I was kinda thinking of adding links to the top of the different forums linking to specific categories on the FAQ system. Might even go as far as trying to pull some content from it to be displayed there.

However, I loath to do a lot of work and then have the system not be used.

Sanuk!

"...However, I loath to do a lot of work and then have the system not be used..."

Can't blame you there...Maybe something like each forum having it's own FAQ? trouble is, most people won't useit...sort of like now with the search function...it is usually easier to just ask...of course sometimes asking stimulates a conversation, and as places frequently change...that is always good...

KS,

I think the interaction is much more important than reading a static FAQ.

If that was the case, then we could all just read Stickman's site and not bother with the message board.

"of course sometimes asking stimulates a conversation, and as places frequently change...that is always good..."

:yeahthat:

Anyone know where Eden is located? :stirthepo

Hi,

"I think the interaction is much more important than reading a static FAQ."

Agree, but I do not think that that means that the FAQ therefore does not have a function. I mean certain questions can be answered with a single fact, not opinion, and those I think would be useful to have in a FAQ system.

Besides the FAQ system does allow for comments as well.

Sanuk!

Old Hippie said:

"...However, I loath to do a lot of work and then have the system not be used..."

Can't blame you there...Maybe something like each forum having it's own FAQ? trouble is, most people won't useit...sort of like now with the search function...it is usually easier to just ask...of course sometimes asking stimulates a conversation, and as places frequently change...that is always good...

Cann't understand why someone doesn't use the search function.

It's kinda like Walmart: if you really need something, than shop somewere else. :D

Shit

Archived