Why do so many Thai women want a farang?

thalenoi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I think it mostly comes down to money and/or face. Farang guys are seen as better providers than thai guys (rightly or wrongly) by some Thai girls.. Sometimes it's a way of making money too...

Sometimes it may even be true love.

I live in dusty Chumpon (who wants to live here yeah?)

The owner of the house I rent is a chinese lady (and family) who own a building material shop in town. They have many employees, amongst them a stunning thai lady speaking excellent english (a rarity here) and who takes care of all matters concerning the rent.

If I would have come alone to Chumpon......I would have liked to bite that sweet apple...

She asked me many embarrasing questions and even asked me to send my handsome son to meet her (unfortunately he fell in love with an other thai lady)

I suppose she does not make much money working in that shop, but is that the main reasonwhy she always asked me if I knew a suitable farang for her?

Well finally she found one, an australian guy. i won't tell more, he might be a member of this respectable little club here at NP :footinmou:

Probably for the money, not for his looks, that's for sure :grinyes:

Yeah? So how exactly did she meet this fine specimen of an Aussie then?

I say there are many reasons why a Thai woman will want to be with a farang, money, better treatment, travel opportunity, luk krueng children, ability to provide a better life (not just money) elsewhere, belief that western guys are more romantic, are just some of the reasons I've heard. I could probably think of a few more as well if I had some time, but I am getting ready to leave for the LOS, so fuck it. ::

Cent

>>>Yeah? So how exactly did she meet this fine specimen of an Aussie then?>>>>

Don't know. I am in farangland recovering from suregry for an other 3 weeks.

Strange we (gf and myself) live in this house for 3 1/2 years and for the first time gf was invited for dinner last week by landlady (they do know I am in farangland right now) together with the lady in question and her Aussi bf. Comments both by landlady and my gf was "my God" (translation) why such a guy :dunno:

I also wonder what the agenda was for inviting my gf to this dinner.

Thais always have a secret agenda :skull:

Could it be the factor X of farangs being outside the somewhat restrictive thai class system who pretty much limit a TGs choices to friends within her imediate circle (introduced by friends or met at collegue/Uni).

So if she didn't hook up seriously before graduating its getting tougher & tougher.

But accepting a frank farang offer who she perhaps met by chance is I believe a tempting adventure & even prospect moreso than we may realise... :dunno:

Just an idea

Archived