Why do so many Thai women want a farang?

thalenoi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Misguided perceptions and imagined expectations

-----------------------------------------------------

Hardly though. I think most thai women, if they're not greedy bitches, have still something to gain, meeting a farang who's got a job, a house and a country where they soon find out his, but also their income and health coverage gives them for the first time in their life a sense of security, and savings possibility. It's just about the story of every married thai woman i know in SF. Now, some are really screwed up, stupid and for the mismatches, they all found a new farang within the year of their separation. It's just an acquired taste they can live with, as many times as needed.

Hey - don;t forget penis size, very important!

Nah! Ask Miss Red, she's not with me for that!

Thailenoi:

Well finally she found one, an australian guy. i won't tell more, he might be a member of this respectable little club here at NP :

Probably for the money, not for his looks, that's for sure

Thanks matey... but let's face it, I have no money... even she knows that. Looks- I never had... hmmm. JJsushi (I can't believe I'm typing this) seems to be on the money. :D

jjsushi said:

The answer is easy:

Misguided perceptions and imagined expectations

IMO true to a great extent.

I only know of one thai woman in the west who married money.

It has come as a big and unpleasant surprise to some that generally the way in the west to generate money is to work :(

Sometimes in order to commute to work you even have to mount a bike horror! or go by public means of transportation. :(

And generally the jobs they will have access to are predominantly low end jobs, like cleaning, waitress etc. Hardly a dream come through.

Most thai women in the west that I know of would go back to Thailand in a heartbeat provided that they were financially capable of doing so.

Your mileage may vary.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

thalenoi,

my current platonic affair ( the sweetest lady one can think of, non-agricultural , elegant and bangkok-based, nonp4p ) tells me she considers marrying a falang in his late sixties . she even has a well paid job but wants somebody to care for her daughter. maybe the idea is he will die soon no idea but the statement clearly says : Care for daughter.

I was already considering setting up a fund to care for her daughter because platonic is a bit boring in the end to be honest. Not that I tend to overrate physical contact , no no , but it leaves a lot to be desired to quote old Stickman .

BuBi

[color:"blue"] Why do so many Thai women want a relationship with a farang?

Someone tell me please

[/color]

Because of your charm, gentleman personality, sexual prowess, your ATM machine, your wonderful, beautiful body (especially the derriere), your easy- to-please attitude, possibilities to travel.....Hrr I am exhausted and the list is NOT complete yet :bow:

Now what else would a woman want? :applause: Yes, in my case a career of my own. :beer:

Jasmine ::

Why do so many American woman want a guy with a career, advanced degree, who is tall and handsome?

Most women I've found, no matter the race, ethnicity or nationality to some extent, to a large or small degree, equate love with security. Falang men, in a lot of their eyes, provide such security. Not in every case but in enough to make it a criteria.

Other criteria may be how they are treated; western look is seen as ideal in many parts of the world, LOS is no different. Western men are assumed to treat their women 'better'.

There are plenty of women here whose ethnic backgrounds are from places that is very patriarchal, sometimes oppressingly so. I've known a few of Indian, moslem, asian, african, women who will not date men whose ancestry is from their own countries.

Something can also be said for the 'curiosity' factor as well.

Archived