Why do so many Farang Men want a Thai woman?

Old Hippie

Hi OH,

>>>>>I am just wondering why so many Farang men Want relationships with Thai women...?<<<<<<<<<<

Initially, the attraction is 100's of thousands of Thai girl's available for a very cheap price. Land at Don Muang airport, and ANYONE, bar none, can be in bed with a willing young brown skinned cute girl, for pennies on the dollar, in relationship to their respective countries currency. That is the reality, that makes BKK famous.

That is the simple reality that brings the huge masses there. But what happens after any given night, is a few thousand of those farang, will fall in love with their chosen prositute/paid girl friend.

Because many are available, and willing, to make your dream come true....... the perfect girl friend/sex machine.

And this is where it get's fucked up for many. Not being able to differentiate between the reality of a paid sex worker, and someone buying into that illusion of someone who cares more about them, than making money.

Let's face it. Getting involved with a Thai whore is risky business. History shows time and time again, that is not a good bet. How many horror stories do you have to hear? Doesn't mean it can't happen........but the odds are against you, and no one can dispute that.

So why would you want a Thai woman? Because Thai woman are special. They are addicting, in the exstreme. They smell good, their skin, their soft touch........their eye's, their hair (or lack of it, where we like it). Thai girl's are intoxicating.

So what does this mean for us? It means we are all fucked here. We are all really just puppets on their string.

And I, for one, am not seeing a really huge problem with that. :D

HT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RayRay said:

The answer to this question is quite simple. Farang men want Thai women because these ladies are so smart.

Where else can you go to a bar, pick out a gorgeous babe, take her back to your hotel and debate the finer points of quantum physics, world politics and rocket science? I know that's what does it for me. Anybody else noticed this? :)

Yep..thats it for sure :neener:

And this is where it get's fucked up for many. Not being able to differentiate between the reality of a paid sex worker, and someone buying into that illusion of someone who cares more about them, than making money.

Was just wondering. Is there really a difference if she cares about you, on the one hand, or cares about your money? If the farang's goal is to keep her, then he needs to think about two things:

If she cares about him now, she might change her mind in a year or two or ten and leave.

If she cares about his money she might find someone else with money in a year or two or ten and leave.

Hmmm... not much difference.

If the farang is fond of the lady, then he should try to keep her around and not worry about her motives too much because the girl in love with a farang and another girl in love with a farang's money can both make very good companions. Or both can end up dumping their farang for another.

OK someone is going to say true love is all that matters in this world. Yep. Tell that to all the romantic lovers who ended up divorced.

I'm feeling good today tho my cynical post may lead you to think otherwise. Really ::

MaiLuk said:

One last word. The illusion you made reference to. It may be more accurate to say that being in love is the illusion. When a girl chooses to sell her body to you for money, that is as real as as life gets.

No different from a man keeping a woman for sex.

How do you keep a woman?

By providing money.

• 3 weeks later...

My take on this: (married to one)

They are cute. on the surface at least!

They are really nice looking, perhaps a bit exotic.

Great shapes, great proportions.

Very very affectionate!

Above all else, very feminine. They are 'girly girls', not the type of competitive feminist types we see in the West, that just want to compete wth their men all the time. Not against equality of the sexes and all that. But I think for men (like me) who want a more 'traditional' relationship, where the man is the boss, or at least is allowed to think he is, and his role is to care for the 'little woman'. Then TGs are great.

If you want a woman to help mow the lawn, change the tyres on the car, and not take 2 hours getting ready to go out for dinner, then stick to Western women :-)

Sid

Archived