Why do so many Farang Men want a Thai woman?

Old Hippie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So many?". totally meaningless phrase. You have any evidence that guys (and from where?) want "relationships" with Thai girls more than girls from some other country? Your idea of so many is from seeing how many are on this board, or walking around sukhumwit?

I'd narrow it down to a few things

1. Looks - A lot of guys see TG's as being better looking than their farang counterparts.... and they don't seem to get as wide -especially in the arse- with age.

2. Sex - Let's face it, we (guys in general) love sex, TG's are often good at it, and seem up for it a lot more than western girls.

3. Submissive - TG's often appear to be more submissive than western girls... IMO this assumption is a wrong one, but a reason nonetheless farang guys are attracted to tg's.

4. Availability - TG's seem to be readily available for a short/long term relationship with us, even if we are only in town for a few weeks, days (hours??) - especially in the more questionable areas of Thailand... Pattaya, sukumvit, parts of Phuket etc etc

"So many?". totally meaningless phrase. You have any evidence that guys (and from where?

So many - an assumption I agree with.

From where - the common definition as used on this board of 'farang men' is men from western countries.... Europ, US, Canada, Aus, NZ etc etc...

3 years on the board, pretty basic questions to be asking june.

june11 said:

"So many?". totally meaningless phrase. You have any evidence that guys (and from where?) want "relationships" with Thai girls more than girls from some other country? Your idea of so many is from seeing how many are on this board, or walking around sukhumwit?

First of all, LIGHTEN UP! :) Second, why didn't you respond the same way in the other thread "Why do so many Thai women want a farang?" ??? :: It's really just a generel question, to run parralell with the other thread...and 3rd...LIGHTEN UP! :clown::grouphug:

I see June's point though, because it's not clear if we talk really about farangs, that means guys who come to Thailand, or farangs like all westerners.

And also, what "want" means? Want for a LT RS, and marriage, or want to always come back and have sex and little romances that do not mean anything serious?

Anyway, for both, the asnwer is beacuse it's easy, very easy to meet thai women in Thailand, and they usually respond in a traditional way to it, no headaches, no "I have my needs" or "we need to talk", western chick stuff.

Guys always like when meeting women becomes as easy, or codified as when they were young and partying, or easy as the guys or schoolmates they saw picking up the girls or be picked up, and they wondered what was wrong with them. In thailand, nothing is wrong with you....

Gee's 127, have you ever heard of having a interesting question, FARK if we have to argue over crap like the wording of the question, go somewhere else and do it.

I tend to agree with Red Baron, though the submissive part is balanced by an ability to control things when they want too.

Interesting question, as I was asked exactly the same questioon today by a Aussie female mate of mine. "Why so many white blokes with the girls and no thai blokes with white girls?

DOG

DOG

Well I don't think farang men come to Thailand to find a woman to live with (mary).

Many males come to LOS to have a good time (sex) but they got stuck in bg's or TG's agenda (see the other thread). They are so sweet sir.

Not surprisingly these farangs are considered "stupid idiots" by the thai female class and relieved from their hard earned cash/assets and thrown away as garbage once used.

"...Interesting question, as I was asked exactly the same questioon today by a Aussie female mate of mine. "Why so many white blokes with the girls and no thai blokes with white girls?..."

On a note that has little to do with this, yet is sort of related (???what???) my old neighbor, the really cute Chinese girl from Chicago always used to give me serious crap about liking Asian women almost exclusively...."...you have such an Asian fetish...You have yellow fever..." ...so one day I asked her why she didn't date Asian guys. She Said she had never dated an Asian guy, never would, I again asked why, she gave me a look like it was a disgusting thought, and she said "...that is different..." ah women for ya...

Archived