Why do so many Farang Men want a Thai woman?

Old Hippie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, ND, the tone of your answer was totally uncalled for, my post was neither abrasive nor nagging, I think OH could indeed have specified what he meant, because I do not think that the great majority, more than 90+% of farang visitors, and over 99,99+% of westerners are interested in a RS with thai women. If in that sense, maybe asian women was a better term to use. Now if it's all about late night rambling, picking from another thread, then mock me for taking it seriously, but do not take it seriously either.

Never mind how many posts i have written, I have been a very dedicated member on this board, contributed to the server, to the pix gallery and contest, moderated for years, take interest in how some sections and features are to be managed, that's more than a couple dozen people in the membership and maybe less.

plus all the time spending with all of you as if you are family or friends, and if that has to warrant this type of barking, indeed I may have made a mistake in feeling we are a community.

"...This answer is too easy:

Low hassle pussy for the sex seeker..."

Yeah, but how many guys have managed to fuck that up over the years? managed to lose sight of the objective/plot so to speak...? Turning low hassle pussy into just the opposite...know I have...wel we all know I have thanks to my ramblings here... :)

"...Misguided perceptions and imagined expectations for the relationship seeker..."

Yeah, gotta agree there. Some guys do fall into relationships that work out, usually the guys who never thought they'd get into all that. I see the guys who go there looking for a relationship usually being the ones who really take it in small hole so to speak...then the rest just sort of get soaked up in the plot, then get swept away like an empty corked bottle on the morning tide...(???what? where the fuck did that come from?) O.h. Lost the point here...ohyeah, Thai girls...I can't quit...

JJ - Have to agree with you 100%, (HELP) "Low hassle pussy for the sex seeker..."

P127 "my post was neither abrasive nor nagging, I think OH could indeed have specified what he meant, because I do not think that the great majority, more than 90+% of farang visitors, and over 99,99+% of westerners are interested in a RS with thai women. "

yeah - what ever you think your reading it's Nanaplaza.com, not the lonely planet!

OG

First question:

"...Why do so many Thai women want a relationship with a farang?

Someone tell me please..."

Second question:

"...In responseto the other thread, I am just wondering why so many Farang men Want relationships with Thai women...?"

ND,

Odd my question draws such a strange response from a poster or 2 (2) and yet, is almost word for word the same as the other question, which did not receive such a response...imagine, missing the point in one thread, but not the other...sort of "selective point missing..." how odd.

thalenoi said:

Well I don't think farang men come to Thailand to find a woman to live with (mary).

You may be right that many men don't plan on marrying an asian woman when they come here, but I've noticed that a very large percentage of expat men that come here to work end up marrying an asian woman. And, many guys that come here [thailand or other country in east asia] don't end up leaving with their wives. That's been my observation anyway. Anyway see differently?

I'm not sure western/asian relationships/marriages fare any better than theri western/western counterparts, but the initial attraction seems to be much stronger. There have been a lot of posts about why western men feel western women have priced themselves out of the game. It may be that many western are not attracted to western women rather than a very strong attraction to asian women.

I think there is also a distinction between men who come here towork and men who come here for sanuk holidays.

Speaking in generalities of course.

<<I think there is also a distinction between men who come here towork and men who come here for sanuk holidays.

Speaking in generalities of course.

>>

Iinterestng point, when I came here for play, nothing more did I want to do but get back here to work and play ;)

I even had a girl I LURVED from the scene.

Now - working here, very happy, with a girl not from the scene and I would never think again of having a relaitionship with some girl from the scene (note - naughty good girls still at uni can apply for tution fees from me ;) )

So - my own attitude has changed, to the point IF I was to have a relaitionship, it would be with a Non-scene girl. Where as when I first came here and for a few years after (before I lived here) nothing more did I want but to be with my faithful sweetheart at the Thermae, who only went there to meet her friends !

DOG - occassionally naive!

I think the answer might be found in the 'why do so many Thai woman ....' thread.

Norway does not only have a lot of Thai women, but Russian, South American etc etc. Basically a lot of poor areas have women seeking to find their fortune elsewhere. It's natural that a lot of men take some of these ladies up on thier offer.

Archived