Why do so many Farang Men want a Thai woman?

Old Hippie

<<You assaulted me for no reason, as far as what i was saying, and if there is one outside of this thread, say why, and do not beat around the brush. >>

127, why don;t YOU PM me, that's what real men do as you say! You obviously have the problem of being the only person here who can;t understand the question, yet everyother poster has.

Odd coincidence it's also a post by OH? Hmmm . . . . . .

Anyway, I can remember in the 80's when "Mail Order Bride" from the Filipines became big business in Australia.

Many of them came here, not seeing their "husbands" and where very disapointed the handsome man in the pictures had aged 30 years and was poor!

Kinda a funny in a very sad way that the Mail order brides where being scammed.

Today it's the opposite, the punter gets scammed. However, it's also mutually benificial, as long as both sides happy, it works, just like any other relaitionship.

DOG - Be careful, or I'll asalt and pepper you!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jasmine said:

[color:"red"] I remember a friend whose french GF was pampering here, in SF, and some american girl lectured her on not being subservient, the french girl shut her up and told her she wouldn't do it if she did not want to.

[/color]

In my days dear P127, I have told many American women off on that subject. I have never figured out the "subservant" issue with these women. :shhh:

Jasmine

Jasmine,

I think the "subservient" issue annoys farang women, when they see another woman being more "traditional" or if they see her as "serving her man" because to them, they some how find it demeaning. Worse yet, they fear that their men might want it from them, or that they might lose out to a more femine woman...

I recall my old neighbors, a Filipina woman, maybe 50+ still hot! (what is it about older Asian women? they age so graciously, like a fine wine...) and her American husband... The woman was carrying in a sack of rice, and some other groceries, her husband carried nothing. My adopted mom started on the guy saying whats wrong with you, making your wife carry everything (like it was herfucking business!) so the wife, got right in adopted moms face and told her "...my husband had back surgery last month, and can't carry anything, I don't mind, because he has helped my family for 23+ years, he is a wonderful father and husband...why am I telling you this? it is none of your damned business..." I have never seen a Thai woman go off on a farang women, but have seen many many Filipinas go off on white women...NOT a pretty sight!

Let me add, that raising a child and keeping a home in nice working order is probably the toughest job out there...I hate to see something as important as "traditional motherhood/child rearing" trivialized by other women, especially when the play it up.off later as part of a bigger feminist agenda...frankly, I find it is usually women who bring down other women.

"...You obviously have the problem of being the only person here who can;t understand the question, yet everyother poster has..."

ND,

I did notice this as well, in fairness, though, another guy also missed the point here as well. Maybe they're the same guy? All the others seem to have gotton it. Oddly, the 2 who missed the point here, didn't respond the same way in Thalenoi's thread asking the exact same question about Thai women...same question, almost word for word, yet different response to it, odd when I think about it, you'd think it would get the same "define your terms" response as well...can't imagine why it didn't...?

"...Odd coincidence it's also a post by OH? Hmmm . . . . . . "

Hmmm....

The answer for many may very well be 'because western women drove us away'. You hear the same answers to American men who go south of the border in to central and south america.

I would say though, once you go to a nation that is more 'traditional' which is pretty much any woman outside of most western countries, it almost becomes impossible to marry a western woman and increasingly difficult to date them. I date a lot of western women but gravitate to the ones that are comfortable with a 'traditional' role of men and women. I like a bit of indepence in a woman but not bitchiness. I don't suffer fools and woman who act like they have a bigger dick than I do. (no katoey jokes..hahaha)

The western woman has only one thing going for her in a lot of guys eyes and that is a similar language and culture but even that is not enough reason to put up with a certain attitude nowadays.

yet everyother poster has.

------------------------------------

actually some posters have asked about how to interpret it, while others have simply stayed away, because this is a topic that has often been talked about here. I answered on both counts, and will add what I always said, package, package, packagea woman in thailand always come with the whole country, because guys do like the place a lot.

When i ask a farang how many times he's been back to Thailand, now that he's married to a thai, the answer is often "not as much as before. But I have Thailand with me everyday now!".

"Mail Order Bride" from the Filipines

-------------------------------------------

Thanks, we agree that Asian women as a whole, not just thai, is the real subject.

why don;t YOU PM me,

-------------------------------

Well, I have no problem with you at all, so other than "what was this pack up and leave thingo all about?", not sure what else I could say(1).

But i appreciate you did not say the same thing to OH in the new katoey/shocking thread, after he lectured the OP, who was asking a simple question as to where can he go to find Post-ops.

(1)Feeling lazy, Consider PM sent, BTW..... ::

can't imagine why it didn't...?

-------------------------------------

very simple, OH, I don't think thai women care a bit if you're american, english, german or swiss and etc....... On the other hand, you implied the guys really look for a thai.

So, very different from TN's thread, IMO,you should appreciate we validated your reversed thread in its own right, those of us who paid attention to it.

Anyway, apart from guys who get enamored with the whole package, as we all did, what are the countries where women are the most "demanded" by western men? Not sure, but same as aussies in ND's post, I think Thailand is coming a far second to a place like PI, maybe others. A PI girl can speak and write english to begin with, they are, maybe catholicism?, also eminently more mind-readable for a western man than thais, and not so insular culturally. Just ask our friend from Sunnyvale, who had/has both PI GFs, in the US and in the PI.

Next I'd venture eastern euro women are a bigger draw than thais. Well, some stats would be very interesting to read.

'I think Thailand is coming a far second to a place like PI'

Hi,

It would be interesting to know in what respect.

Surely not just because

A PI girl can speak and write english

They are Catholic (And a large amount of Muslims)

More mind-readable for a western man than thais, and not so insular culturally (In what way?)

In my experience Thailand always came second to the PI until the early Nineties when it was not only hit by A Volcano but the Mayor who closed down the sex industry in Manila proper.

Now the PI does not even come close to Thailand for not only Sanuk, but other social activities. Just one major place available now, the few bars that are left in AC.

ST

I don't give a fuck if the girl does not want to be traditional. If she wants a career up to her. I'll stay home even to make it a reverse deal. If thats what she wants and she is paying. Won't take care of kids tho too much headache.

But, if she is working and the house is not being cleaned, that is inconvenient as hell.

Its kind of interesting to hear guys on a sanuk board lamenting how they want traditional girls :: What the fuck, are we punters good material for a traditional farang girl? And complaining about western girls not being traditional enough so we have to go to thailand ha ha. Starting to believe our own cover stories?

If western girls WERE traditional you guys would still be running to asia and justify it because the western girls won't fuck until marriage (the dam bitches) and have way too many expectations of their husband.

There ain't nothin wrong with western girls anyway. In my serial relationships over 15 years before discovering the LOS half of my farang girls fell into a traditional role of a woman taking care of house cooking and being a decent partner.

The one problem is that the farang girls who look good only want to fuck handsome guys. Even if you are a guy who looks good you have to compete hard to get a hot farang chick. If you don't look good forget it just accept that you will fuck fat assed farang chicks only. And even these fat girls are holding out often enough to keep you constantly horny and ready to commit suicide. This is the real reason we chase thai girls and leave the western girls far behind. It doesn't sound as good as "I go to thailand cause the girls are traditional" but that is just bullshit.

We come here because thai girls will fuck so save the "thailand has traditional girls" for family and friends. But don't even try it here because we are all (ex)punters after all and know the score.

Archived