6. lazyphil      6937
7. flyonzewall   6804
8. LaoHuLi       6155
9. HIGH THAIED   6100
10. ib13         5994

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

We are about 90 posts away from having 350,000 posts on this message board. Should be breaking that figure tonight.

Even seeing that 99% of them are crap :), that is still a lot of good posts :up:

Sanuk!

Thats 0,85 % from Me ::

HAHAHAHAH

Brialliant and a good point, I consider myself still a newbie, compered to blokes like Suadam, Goatscroat, Sarasin and even they are newbies compered to some who have been here since the 70's!!!

So - is the number of any evidence of your local knowledge, or just your talk to mutch as I was once told by a taxi driver?

DOOG

Dog said: "So what was the 350 000 post?"

And KS replied:

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

This post from Long Gun.

Sanuk!

OK so i'm bored and should be sleeping but i'm staring at my computer instead. I click on the link to have a look at Long Gun's 350,000th post. Here is a quote from LG's post:

I was with a couple of girls in Eden Club last week and I didn't have to pay them any money. My bar bill seemed to be about B3500 too much though!

I don't know about you guys but i kind of dig checking out numbers and how they appear in sequences that no one intended. So i am shocked to see this 3,500 number appear in the 350,000th post on this board. Coincidence? Chance?

I don't believe in chance. Nothing happens without a purpose.

Well now I'm awake and looking at this post to see if there is anything unusual about it. You know, like putting it under a microscope and looking for some cosmic message hidden in the subtext. I print it out and hold it up to a mirror. I light the printed paper on fire and watch the smoke to see if it defies gravity or forms a pattern.

Nothing.

I'm sure i'm missing something. Then I go back to the thread. The message is there I'm just not looking hard enough. So i quickly read the posts that follow.

Nothing.

Until i get to the last post where the poster responded to Long Gun. And this is what is written there in that post:

No worries i would pay 10 times that amount and circumnavigate the globe 10 times for a lovely pair of eden ladies.

I'll let someone else do the math 'cause this kind a shit is overloading my normally rational brain.

KS, you got something in your servers if you ask me and it ain't no virus. Time to put a call into the monk and make sure he knows all about java script and hyper text transfer protocol. Tell him to bring alot of incense 'cause he is in for a long night.

Archived