350,000 posts

khunsanuk

depends if that's the only website you visit, and your net time or presence in front of the comp screen is strictly devoted to NP.

I think total freedom defines having a life or not. we can think of some guys who could do with a little side play, away from the bills, the wives, the kids, but for them it's 15 or 20 years away, NP or not NP.

I choose what I do. Makes me look stupid, maybe and no problem, won't kill me, but that's my life and i do have one, just work 6 hours a day instead of 8, and enjoy staying in while in SF, unlike partying or traveling while in Asia. I think most people (meaning world at large) envy my freedom, and they should, truly.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

350,000 posts on this message board

Thinking about all the man hours that represents (and money from lost working?!) ................... I get the feeling that perhaps instead we could have spent the time more productively.........like finding a cure for cancer or something? :D :D :D

Nervous_Dog said:

HAHAHAHAH

Brialliant and a good point, I consider myself still a newbie, compered to blokes like Suadam, Goatscroat, Sarasin and even they are newbies compered to some who have been here since the 70's!!!

DOOG

You are far too modest, Mr. Dog. Frankly, I think you know as much about nightlife in BKK now as anyone, maybe with the exception of the first two you mentioned. Not just nightlife, but you are very well-versed in other areas too such as communications, spelling bees, and pyrotechnics. ::

For the record, my first trip to the LOS was in the 70s (72), but just a short visit caused by a broken warplane. :) Didn't make it back until '95, but have been here since.

Of course, I consider all three of youse guys much more 'in the know' than me these days as I just don't get out much. But, thanks for mentioning me in the same sentence as other legends - and I include you there.

Archived