Farang suckers

Zorro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the topic of farang suckers

>>i'm going to western union to send 4000 baht to a girl i stayed with for two days during my last visit.<<

So I sent the baht and she was happy. As you all know sending a girl money can result in you basking in the glory of your jai dee'ness. Or it can be mistake. Today she already asked for more money. I balked, she said she loved me, I hung up. I normally don't lose my patience with these lovely girls don't know what got into me.

The saga is not over as i'll call her back in a few days to see if she or the buffalo starved without me sending more money. I know you guys are on the edge of your seats so i'll provide an update.

torrenova please disregard my post july 29. i agree wit other guy, you probably treat yr employees like shit. i dont want you using my brilliant ideas to make money.

Yep, add me to that list as well. Or maybe find his bars, and meet his girls off hours, thus dicking him out of a bar fine, and proving he doesn't/shouldn't have total control over their lives... "...they won't work for me or my friends ever again..." hope he gets ruined someday, and no one wants to let him make a living either preferably a foreigner in his home country. The world's seen enough of this greed crap...

hey, what's going on against Torrenova?

I find his post balanced and interesting from the perspective of a bar owner, except the "breaking legs" thing that is.

But the guy who takes a BG out of a bar and drops her 2 weeks later for an other BG is an asshole in my book, T is right to be upset.

U're serious?? BGs take guys for a ride telling they will luv them so mutt and clear away from the bars and other hard dicked wallets.Guys tell them they'll take care of them forever.

It's a scene full of BS, and anyone taking it seriously just deserves what he gets. Torrenova just looks like a cheap pimp in my eyes, just go over to german eros see wether he can strike a territory deal with the albanese there. Try to buy long trousers before, so at least they don't start laughing before U open ur mouth.

Oh, and please do not come try and break my legs... Besides having only two available at the moment, I'm as likely to take away a girl from Ur creepy pattaya beer bar as converting to islam

Respectfully

Random

thalenoi said:

hey, what's going on against Torrenova?

I find his post balanced and interesting from the perspective of a bar owner, except the "breaking legs" thing that is.

But the guy who takes a BG out of a bar and drops her 2 weeks later for an other BG is an asshole in my book, T is right to be upset.

Well, let's see...first, his attitude here and in other posts concerning the way he feels about the girls who work for him. "...no boyfriends, boyfriends=no job...no long term stays, the customer has to come each day and pay, and have a drink..." he seems to think he is the all knowing all controlling master pimp or something. What he won't admit is these girls get over on him I am sure...

He wants to "break some customer's legs" simply because the guy took a girl, then dumped her, that is what punter's do. Torrenova seems to be angry at the punter for playing the game. Also, if he is so concerned that he would be driven to violence, then it seems he should have some concern for the girl, he does not. Not only will he not rehire her, he has said he will make it difficult for her to find another job. Which is pretty nasty, considering he is a guest in her country.Surely he'd bitch a blue streakif someone went to his country and did that to him. He comes off as the stereotypical "Bad Farang" who thinks he can do what he wants in Thailand simply because he has some money.It seems senseless to try and do this girl wrong, as he has indicated she made good money for him in the past.

I'm sure there would be other reasons if I met him, but this is enough to make me want to stay away and avoid his bars, Much the same way I avoid Boss Hog's bars...

Not to OH in particular, it's absolutely one's prerogative not to patronize T.'s place if they wish, but none of us has any moral ground to hold against him.

If we put on the table evrything we've done around the nightlife, it's not always going to look pretty and we'd be the first to say we never got that involved to uphold a moral code, or even find out if the bar/gogo owners, esp. if thais, behaved acording to our sense of propriety, before B-fining a chick.

Vote with your feet, but no ganging up against a member, well, IMO, as usual.

Archived