Biggest Ever Bar Bill ?

candyfloss

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

john betong!

this is a very undifferentiated accusation!

actually nobody, who runs a bar in Nana, SC and Patpong owns any property/real estate. those 3 areas have one single landlord each. if somebody sells the the bar he sells fixture and furniture, the good reputation of the bar and the "contracts" and deals he has with landlord or sublessor, personnel etc.

samak said:

john betong!

this is a very undifferentiated accusation!

actually nobody, who runs a bar in Nana, SC and Patpong owns any property/real estate. those 3 areas have one single landlord each. if somebody sells the the bar he sells fixture and furniture, the good reputation of the bar and the "contracts" and deals he has with landlord or sublessor, personnel etc.

Scratched my head on that for a while - "unsubstantiated" ?

And BTW I agree.

Cheers,

Kwai

Hi Suadam,

Cathouse in Nana has been sold and leased by a person who did not own it! Boss Hogg does...

I failed to include the source reference: http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Weekly/weekly222.htm from Stickmans' Weekly 7/8/2005.

Personally I thought it was a very strong statement from Stickman to say the least.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

Cheers,

John_Betong

Cathouse in Nana has been sold and leased by a person who did not own it!

Ok, I'll bite. What did the person THINK he was getting, what did he actually get, and for how much? Doubt this is an isolated case; buying real estate in LOS seems about as risky as buying gems.

Just to set the record straight, Cathouse is being "operated" (best word to use as nobody really owns anything) by a couple of Danes. They made a few changes; Beer Chaing is now Bt.150 for all you can drink during happy hour, but all in all, it's the same convivial place.

Nobody got ripped off by anybody. Using Stickman's collumn as an "authoritative" source for anything is at best, naive.

Archived