Biggest Ever Bar Bill ?

candyfloss

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question! It's not the size of the check bin that worries me, hey, it's all third-world monopoly money at 1 am and beyond :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:, it's if I've got a sherrick left on me to pay at all! An embarrasing moment once was in Hollywood 1 when after having an very nice night indeed and barfining/lady drinks etc, I found myself with about 60 baht in coins to pay! The Aussie owner kindly allowed the hong-nahm lady to chaperone us back to the hotel and I gave her some cash, to avoid a not-so-nice fate!

But I honestly wouldn't ever have spent over 4K baht in any one bar...:beer::drunk:

I don't think you will get into the record books with a 5000 + bar bill. I've blown 7000+ on one memorable session just in Tilac alone, I was a very handsum man that night :) I think my total spend for the evening would have been well over 15,000 but that wouldn't put me in the top league by a long way, there's serious money being spent out there. ::

Hi candy,

The only big bills I have run up have been in Soi 33, including padding. Over 10,000 several times, but paid with credit card so no "cash flow" problem.

Outside Soi 33, I have had sizeable bills a few times when returning with GF to her old bar. She is, of course, obliged to buy a drink for all her former workmates, and I must be seen to pay gladly to give her face.

In the past, when touring the nightlife scene I was a serial bar hopper so rarely stayed in one place long enough to build up a big bill. Having said that, small bills mount up and I have had a few emergency runs to the ATM - easier now on Soi 4 but still a problem for Cowboy, I believe.

Khwai

5K? As Jack_S said, that's not even a superior night out LOL! Heck, last night I spent ~B6K and did not barfine anyone (but that included tips too). But it was a good birthday/going away party and I got to eat whipped cream off some pretty young thing while trying to make her cum and shaved the snatch of another one! Good thing I am laying low these days or I coulda gotten into real trouble.

The biggest tab I have been involved with? ~B56K over 5 hours in Pink Panther, again, not counting barfines. No, the bin cup was not stuffed...

Then there was the batchelor party at DollHouse a couple of years ago, in the third floor "secret" room. Dunno how much that cost the guy who sponsored it, certainly a lot more than we were asked to throw in (B3-4K/guy if I remember right). Maybe he'll say since he posts here on occasion.

I have heard the owner of AngelWitch speak of a B110K tab from a group of four guys.

Cheers,

SD

Biggest bar bill ever was left by Billy Idol some 15 years ago ;)

"At the height of his partying, in 1990, he was ejected from Bangkok with the help of the army after refusing to vacate a hotel penthouse where a three-week drug-and-sex spree had racked up a bill of about $250,000."

Source: The Age - Australia

What's that....about 8.7 Million Baht. :: :drunk::neener:

Hum the biggest bill I ever had was when I and one friend barfined a whole bar in soi 33.........(not a big bar though) just for a night out in RCA.

When I was mad

:banghead:

One good thing though

I did not pay for company the 2 following weeks, only some gifts wisely bought and offered. (+food and drinks )

So overall I think I made a financially secured investment.

::

Archived