Biggest Ever Bar Bill ?

candyfloss

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

candyfloss,

I'm far from a "big spender", but 5k seems to evaporate very easily everytime I walk into one of my fav. bars. Surround yourself with 2-3 acquired friends, buy a reasonable amount of drinks, a little food brought in to snack on, have some fun , pay one (sometimes 2) bar fine and wave bye bye to 5k no problem.....

Honestly can't remember the biggest one.....cause size doesn't matter....right??...but 1 thing for sure 5-6k buys one hell of a good night....try doing it at home!!!!!

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer:

Biggest bill in a P4P place such as a go-go? I singularly spent roughly 22k baht on booze not including any barfines.

That unfortunately is peanuts compared to what I have spent in other places such as Forte, BED, Narci, orbitz, etc.

For such a backwater BKK can be one expensive city to party in(still cheaper than the West).

Then there was the batchelor party at DollHouse a couple of years ago, in the third floor "secret" room. Dunno how much that cost the guy who sponsored it, certainly a lot more than we were asked to throw in (B3-4K/guy if I remember right). Maybe he'll say since he posts here on occasion.

I put in 27,000 baht IIRC, a couple other guys in Thailand for the wedding put in 5,000 or so.

Total cost was probably around 40,000.

Costs were BF for 6 girls, about 8 bottles of booze and then 15,000 for the girls and then tips for the staff.

-Vox

[edit: lol, I never realized I haven't posted here before]

Surprised nobody has mentioned this yet but could this also be one of the Biggest Ever Bar Bills?

Cathouse in Nana has been sold and leased by a person who did not own it! Boss Hogg does! This is yet another warning to be careful when buying a bar, an industry where there are all sorts of unscrupulous dealings going on. If you want to invest in a bar and are concerned about this sort of thing, go through a reputable business brokerage like Sunbelt who often list bars for sale.

John_Betong said:
Cathouse in Nana has been sold and leased by a person who did not own it! Boss Hogg does! This is yet another warning to be careful when buying a bar, an industry where there are all sorts of unscrupulous dealings going on. If you want to invest in a bar and are concerned about this sort of thing, go through a reputable business brokerage like Sunbelt who often list bars for sale.
That is just poor information and a slander against TopCat who is a straight up guy and a friend. The ownership for a biz and the owner/leaseholder of the property is *usually* different as is the case here. You should know the facts before saying things like that.

I'll not say much about Sunbelt except that they do *nothing* but list things for sale, so any situation discribed above could easily happen with properties listed by them too. Any due dilligence is up to you.

Regards,

SD

Archived