Titanium

BlazingStarz

Had a good time there with wifey recently. It's fun, but pricey: B200/lady drinks. All spirits drinks B240 (dunno about beers). Decent music. The hostesses seem to be a good bunch and the uniforms are very sexy: Vietnamese ao dias with no bra.

We never made it to the ice room cuz wifey was chicken -- thought it to be too cold. The hostess did offer a jacket for her, but she still passed.

Cheers,

SD

liquidflux said:

This is the place on soi 22 right? Is it a club or more of an upscale beer bar?

That's it. More like a Soi 33 bar crossed with a small club, i.e., live music (all girl band) except Sundays and a mini dance floor. It's two stories, with a walk-in freezer room on the second for doing shots of iced vodka. Also a private (kinda) back room with gauze curtains. Could maybe get a mostly private blow job back there if you can talk the gal into it. Pretty hot looking staff, but I am told barfines are B1500, like Soi 33. Absolutely zero "buy me cola" pressure and great service.

Cool place, good concept (actually ripped off from a Singaporean place), heard that the place cost B14M to build, but I think that the location is wrong and because of that it will fail.

Cheers,

SD

Hmm...I also want a check it out, but the location is awkward. If you were spending Baht 14mm on improvements, you'd think you would also be willing to pay a bit more on rent for a better location.

The money and new concepts (even when copied from Signapore) that goes into the new clubs here fascinates me. It not only demonstrates where the market thinks money can made in Thailand, but provides a pleasant change from the usual night out.

Archived