I Never Thought It Could Happen To Me!!!

ChristianTroy

Hi everyone this is my first post, after lurking around for a few weeks and secretly giggeling about your problems that now became my own ::

I visited BKK with a few friends in june, i met some girls in bars and spend the night with them. That was the plan of our little bachelor group! But my friends got too satisfied with their ladies that i decided to stay with a lady for the rest of my trip. She was the best friend of a BG who was with one of my friends!

I met her outside of hollywood and i have to tell i wasn't really impressed (she had her day off and got called on short noticed to meet me)

Anyways, she was funny like hell but i cannot say I liked her too much. The next day i got back to the girl i had on my firts night, she obviously was into me and made me pillows and a dress for my mother because i helped her solving a little problem :)

Since i don't wanted to get serious i decided to see the funny girl again and told her i want her to see for the last 4 days.

She still was funny but she suddenly looked like a godess. What a difference when she had enough sleep and her hair was done nicely. I had 4 very funny days with her but i cannot say i felt too connected to her.

Back at home we exchanged Textmessages and Emails everyday, it was nice to have someone who 'pretends' to miss you. I was joking with my friends that they really invest a lot of time to get our money.

The thing is that i would not trust a bar girl ever, i heard too many stories in my life and i simply thought she wants me to come back quickly because she noticed i am not poor!

Finally i was up to it, i went back to bkk with 2 of my friends in the middle of july for 2 weeks! We stayed at the ascott sathorn (extremely nice and cheap).

At 9pm my Lady showed up with her girlfriend which wanted to see my friend Eddy.

I am not a sweet talker so i told her upfront per email that i am going to see other girls too. She said "no problem, up to you - but if you stay with me you dont need to pay"

I didn't belived her, i thought she is going to find ways to get my money! Turned out i was wrong!

She told me at the first night that her job takes a lot of power from her and she finds i am different because i am not a sweet talker and we always have so much fun and we go out dancing etc... She would like to recharge her batteries with me, she wants to have 2 great weeks and than she can go back to her old life!

I still didn't believe her at that point untill i talked with her friend when i had time to talk with her alone late night in our 2 bedroom suite!

She told me "She likes you too much, but she doesn't know why, please be honest with her and don't waste her time, dump her or keep her"

So much honesty from a BG wasn't matching into my picture!

So we had the talk, she cried and told me "it is all a dream and will be over coz you don't like me" It was very convincing all the way, she told me she has a german boyfriend, who pays her 20.000 baht per month but she doesn't like him, because he controlls her and treats her like property, controls her cell and her bag everytime and he is not really goodlooking (saw picture, geez!!) She said since he is paying her money she can spend time with me. She considers the time her 2 weeks Holidays.

Finally i was convinced and thought i am smart enough not to fall in love with her.

Nope i wasn't right again, i am madly in "love" with her, the 2 weeks were awesome, when i felt bad she made me smile, when i was chilli sick she eased my pain, she started to change. The way she touched me and kissed me felt different everyday.

Finally she told me how she treats her customers and i could resemble that feelings when i was a customer, but now she was different, she feels like a girlfriend that cares about me. She gets her panic attacks that i might leave her for another girl and she gets strange because of PMS, feels same same than real ::

Now I am back home and when i tell her that i miss her than it is actually for real!

How could this happen, i know they are smart, and i know they need money and i happen to have a lot of it and she found that out because a friend talked too much!

From those who still reading this giant thread I would like to know if i can take this for real, I mean would a BG stay with me 2 weeks for free, tell me so many private things and could she be so convincing to fool me???

I seriously don't wanna end up and feel stupid about myself for not seeing through this. The thing is i actually trust her 100% because she told me so many things which she shouldn't tell me, she seems like a girl which has her heart on her tongue!

Good Actress or Good Girlfriend??

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still didn't believe her at that point untill i talked with her friend when i had time to talk with her alone late night in our 2 bedroom suite!

She told me "She likes you too much, but she doesn't know why, please be honest with her and don't waste her time, dump her or keep her"

All bargirls help their friends out by saying this exact same thing. So when her friend says this to you it means one of two things:

1. The friend is helping to make you blind to the scam, or

2. She really does like you too much.

Point is, pay no attention to what her friends say. One day her stupid friend might tell your girl that she saw you butterfly even though you were not nuff said.

I think guys worry too much about what is *real* and what isn't. There is hardly a difference. She may be scamming you now but tomorrow really fall for you. She may really love you now, but tomorrow be in love with another punter who swept her away.

Why not just be happy that you found a girl who elicits these feelings in you and be happy that you are alive. If it falls apart later then so be it.

OK that was not very clear advice but when the guys come on here and say yes she loves you or no all BGs are scammers well good luck believing they know something. Me personally, my own feelings are what matters not the girls.

No BG or any woman is free. You will pay eventually, the degree of payment and the amount will vary from case to case...

So she doesn't take any money from you tells me she is getting sponsored from one or more guys who she doesn't care for. If she cared for them, you wouldn't find her in the scene.

If she does like you and gets involved with you, then you will eventually pay as if she is honest, she will terminate financial assitance from her other sponsors. If it is a scam, you just become another sponsor on her growing list and the scene play out over and over again...

All your post tells me is she is still looking for love AND security...

Whether she is a scam artist or honest is yet to be determined....

CB

thanx for your replies so far,

About her sponsor:

she dumped him today, because he isn't good for her and he is a total jerk, he talks about love, knows her for only 2 weeks (merged trips) and kisses other girls from her bar that she looses face! nuff said he is a jerk!

MaiLuk

her girlfriend actually advised her to dump me (big drama)

i am not entirely sure if she wants to help her or if she rather like to see me go because we shared a 2 bedroom suite together and we always wanted to go out and her and my buddy enjoyed their time in bed (24hrs) so that we started complaining! She aslo told her i would make moves on her, which is entirely incorrect! Her friend kinda hates me though!

she knows that I won't send her money under any circumstances and she said she doesn't care! I told her i work for my money, she has to do the same, but i offered her i can show her how to make money and build something up from the scratch!! She was all excited about it!

She pointed me on the new #1 single of bodyslam and said this is how she feels about me! She didn't translated it for me, i had to do it myself (means i found it on the net)

Summary of the song says:

so many times disappointed, she is looking for someone who simply likes her, she hopes she can love me when we know better!

I like what you said

"looking for love AND security"

actually i don't have a problem with that, because i never understood girls that go for a poor guy with no future!

If she is looking for love i am fine!

>>She aslo told her i would make moves on her, which is entirely incorrect! <<

Yeah, thai girls will bend over backwards to help their friend. Then when the friend is getting on very well the thai girl will try to sabatage the whole thing. Just one of the many reasons we love :hug: and hate :onfire: our lovely thai girls. :help:

Archived