I Never Thought It Could Happen To Me!!!

ChristianTroy

Thanx a lot for the good advices and also the bashing attempts, it shows me that this board is not different than others, the n00b is the stooch ;) I don't care, i am not new to the net and used to that!

It turns out I was right about my assumptions, she was seeing the sponsor, i had all right to be mad because she told me she wouldnt see him anymore! She called me at 1AM bkk time and told me about it, which is by definition not a lie. I am happy she told me about it, it is at least something, she could have told me she was seeing another customer and i would have to accept that! She told me she was running away from him at qbar because he wanted 'everything'.

Now she changed her phone number and told him she is pregnant from me :)

haha might be all just a clever story but I try to go with it!

I came to the conclusion not to take advices, but i read them highly interested.

I do what I would do with every local girl!

If i feel good than she is good for me, if i suffer over her then i should end it! I feel good right now, my assumptions where right but she told me about it without me asking her, that is a good sign too. Everytime i thought she is scamming me it turned out she didn't!

I will treat her like a regular girl from my neigbourhood, because i passed the point where i want to make too many compromises, it has to work the way people are, it matches or not, if someone has to change to something he doesn't wanna be it cannot work!

There will be a happy ending or a painful ending,

time will tell! But i give her / us the chance for a try!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are being taken for a ride.

If you can hang on you may well get the soulmate of a life time.

But to suggest that she'll not lie, scam or finesse the situation to gain her goal is to be seen as naive.

The lady has only the skills and background she finds herself with. To go some way towards satisfying a westerner's point of view (morally etc) shows adaptability and initiative.

She may be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Eyes open, heart guarded.

cheers

Coss

"I seriously don't wanna end up and feel stupid about myself for not seeing through this. The thing is i actually trust her 100% because she told me so many things which she shouldn't tell me, she seems like a girl which has her heart on her tongue!"

Classic stuff! Brings back memories of my first trip!

Seriously, don't even think about getting evolved with a BG without a few years experience and knowing how to speak (some) Thai, and even then think twice!

These girls KNOW what you want to hear, they don't call them pro's for nothing...I know you think your experience/girl/situation is different, but it's not, sorry. Honestly I don't want to be harsh here but your story is text book newbie to LOS stuff. I think just about everyone on this board who has been to LOS has a similar story or at least heard a story like it...

Go back to LOS go to NANA, Cowboy, and Patpong and find other girls and chalk this on up to experience.

Chok Dee!

"...Seriously, don't even think about getting evolved with a BG without a few years experience and knowing how to speak (some) Thai, and even then think twice!..."

I had umteen trips+16-17 years under my belt, and still fell for a BG. No idea how it happened...wish it hadn't. The financial loss was bare minimum, but the other damage was/is catestrophic...

they don't call them pro's for nothing

----------------------------------

who does? I have met quite a few of you guys, others too of course, and of course, we talk a lot about nightlife and P4P, I never heard any call them pros, not in the sense you give it. One or another, sure, but as a collective, never.

though not disagreeing really. It's more like they have one gear, eye on the prize, stay the course. And we know it's coming from sound logic on their part, not craftmanship. If any, It's us who are the pros at self-delusion.

But all things considered, even people who have bitten the dust once or twice, the covenant of P4P between girls and guys is pretty light-hearted stuff, day in and day out. pro implies a kind of heavy scene to deal with, trade pitfalls to keep us wearily on guard, like gems scams for example. Not so, IMO.

I hear all the warnings and I am rather paranoid when it comes to that!

but on the other hand i have the freedom to be naive and as a budhist i am very into positive thinking!

You got disappointed, you won't post something nice!

You are happily married with a thai, you don't need to post here ;)

Consider this: (not meant to be offensive)

You are 50 years old and your girlfriend is 25 years old, the negative outcome of this relationship would not surprise me!

You are a very big man and your young attractive woman breaks up with you, that would happen to you in your own country as well!

You are simply not attractive - she finds a stud, that WOULD definately happen to you in your own country!

Everyone should consider this! For some reason falang man comes to thailand and gets a piece of the pie because he has the money! If it doesn't work it is the girls fault!

Maybe she was not happy with the man she had, maybe he was to fat or he was treating her like property, maybe he stinks maybe the best he was able to offer was by giving her money, maybe he doesn't know how to keep a girl!??? maybe? or maybe all TG are bad! I am on my way to find it out!

I am confident with myself, I am 33, never had problems to get the girls i want, i am financially independend!

She won't milk me, that's for sure, no matter what people say, you can exploit my feelings but not my bank account :) - apart from that i would like to take the risk to get hurt, which could happen to me in any relationship with any other girl!

Actually I am quite sure she likes me,

if she ALSO wants a better life because of my finacial situation this is fine, because that what other girls in other countries want too!

as long as it feels good it is good!

ChristianTroy said:

I hear all the warnings and I am rather paranoid when it comes to that!

Paranoid is not a word that springs to mind when I read your posts !!!

You got disappointed, you won't post something nice!

You are happily married with a thai, you don't need to post here ;)

Bullshit to both statements (from a personal perspective)

Happily married (almost 10 years) and like most of the regular posters tell it as it is.....try reading some posts

Consider this: (not meant to be offensive)

You are 50 years old and your girlfriend is 25 years old, the negative outcome of this relationship would not surprise me!

In most Countries, yes I would agree, but T.I.T. and you still have many things to learn

You are a very big man and your young attractive woman breaks up with you, that would happen to you in your own country as well!

So, if I diet (or am a retired Jockey) I should experience no problems ????????

You are simply not attractive - she finds a stud, that WOULD definately happen to you in your own country!

Beauty, my friend, is in the eye of the beholder...or beerholder as is commonly applied in LOS. The emphasis on Movie star looks is something that seems to be less of an obsession here, than in other parts of the world or other cultures

I am confident with myself, I am 33, never had problems to get the girls i want, i am financially independend!

Is this the same person that spoke of being paranoid???

Well good for you, but time waits for no man and guess what? One day (maybe) you will also be 50.

Maybe you are hunting in the wrong game park. Perhaps you should have invited the finalists from the recent Miss World / Universe (whatever) to send you CV's, so you could have decided which ones were worthy of your attention.

As long as it feels good it is good!

:

With the added rider that provided no one is hurt or suffers, I would agree.

P.S. This is a one off. First and last comment on this thread. I will not comment again.

Christian Troy, I wish you well in your persuit of whatever it is that you wish to achieve.

To be guarded is, in most situations, a sensible course of action.

To be obsessed can cause issues. Nothing is a better teacher than experience and this can come from both personal encounters and from a sharing of knowledge with others.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

From your post, "you can exploit my feelings but not my bank account " . Wonder what the thinking is behind this. Why not, "you can't exploit me or my bank account" or "you can exploit me and my bank account a little bit, but, if you go to far ....." or "you can exploit my bank account but you can not exploit my feelings".

Seems like you consider your money more important than your feelings and that you would not sacrifice some money for romantic potential. I don't approach life this way. Just wondering why you do? What is your thinking? Perhaps I could learn a good leason.

Archived