I Never Thought It Could Happen To Me!!!

ChristianTroy

MaiLuk said:

Yeah, thai girls will bend over backwards to help their friend. Then when the friend is getting on very well the thai girl will try to sabatage the whole thing. Just one of the many reasons we love :hug: and hate :onfire: our lovely thai girls. :help:

yeah figured something like that! Kinda sad isn't it?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaiLuk said:

>>she knows that I won't send her money under any circumstances <<

Almost missed that. You are making an astonomically huge assumption with that one :o

:) haha

I am already past the assumpotion point!

I made sure 300+ times!!!

I told her i don't care about sick buffaloes or any other emergencies.

Clothes: yes - Food: always - Drinks: whenever she wants

Cash: noway

she definetely knows that! I was extremely convincing in that certain matter!

ChristianTroy said:

she knows that I won't send her money under any circumstances

so many times disappointed, she is looking for someone who simply likes her, she hopes she can love me when we know better!

If she is looking for love i am fine!

And how do you suppose that a women with no education and from a poor background is going to survive in Thailand without money? And you are going to show her "how to make money from scratch" - in Thailand?!

Have you any idea the meaning of having to work for a living in Thailand? A lousy few thousand baht that allows a women to share a shite apartment, or a slumhut, with two or three friends, eat the cheapest food available. Not to speak of her obligations towards her family. Or staying in her dirt poor home village, surviving by slaving for 100 baht a day in the rice fields during the season?

That this is not enough is almost always the reason such a women turns to prostitution in the first place.

And now, after only knowing her for a few weeks together, you are promising such a girl heaven without even thinking about her problems.

And just because such a promise she has already given up a sponsor that keeps her out of the bar.

No wonder that the girl's friend hates you. most likely she has seen many egoistic lovesick westerners that put all sort of demands on a girl just to break the promises just to leave them hanging in the dry after a while.

With all you waffling on about "love" you seem to forget that this is a third world country. So, until you can work something out with the girl, better pay her enough money so she can have a life and stay out of the bar. Or dump her now before she is giving up too much for some foolish notion of love.

>>>she told me she has a german boyfriend, who pays her 20.000 baht per month but she doesn't like him, because he controlls her and treats her like property>>>

Just too many :redflag: in your story

"he give me 20k but I no like him, I like you more, yeah :shakehead

>>>From those who still reading this giant thread I would like to know if i can take this for real,>>>

NO

>>> I mean would a BG stay with me 2 weeks for free,>>>

NO

>>> tell me so many private things>>>

YES

>>>and could she be so convincing to fool me???>>>

YES

But then "up to you" if you want to get scammed.

[removed personal insult, Moderator]

no offense but they got you hook , line, and sinker.

they just waiting to reel you in like a marlin.

please keep us updated though makes for interestin reading.

of course your girl is different, yet same same as all the others.

technically you not her customer, but you might as well be. pay now or pay later.

why cant guys go to bkk and just have fun without all this unnecessary drama.

btw you answered your own ? she is looking for security not necessarily love AND security.

[removed reference to personal insult, Moderator]

---------------------------

Ban ( ::), I suggest you get with the ways of this board which are based on not flaming each other ( a rule), we like contrarian opinions here, but your way here is gonna have you kicked out pretty quick, IMO.

no one has a crystal ball, you know about the CV on these girls, it's a safe one, yet, good things happen all the time. Just go slow, you are in the infatuation phase, which does not quite spell L O V E.

Anyway, I do not think you told us what you expect to come from this, but if you are serious about her, take her out of the P4P, and then be alert to all the warning signs that may ring funny to your ear. In those affairs, we are our own worst enemies, as we always rationalize and end up accepting a behaviour or a contradiction that is clearly trespassing the line in the sand of a serious RS.

Good luck.

sourkraut said:

geez.. you make quite some wrong assumptions here!

thanx for taking your time to reply but there are different shades of gray not only black and white

#1 she is not uneducated, she finished school and finished business school, she is working in this job not even half a year. She has a daughter and that's what she claims is the reason for this job.

#2 i did not promise her heaven, i told her to build something up from the scratch. I can show her how she can easily make 50.000 baht without much work on knownledge. I wouldn't tell her if i didn't know for sure! It always depends on the business.

#3 her daddy works for the government, they are far away from living in a mud hole

#4 she didn't dumped the sponsor for me, she dumped him because he treated her like a property. ... and hello moto? how you think i met her in the first place if his money kept her out of the bar? He is a jerk and no matter what happenens to me and her, she is better off. THIS guy knows her 2 weeks (merged trips) and he already made a 3 year plan to live with her in germany!

#5 I like this girl and I respect her, that's why i made this post in the first place. A relationship with anyone from a different country is a huge step for both.

Your assumptions describe the worst case scenario of a good girl and a bad man, what makes you think I am a bad man?

pattaya127 said:

no one has a crystal ball, you know about the CV on these girls, it's a safe one, yet, good things happen all the time. Just go slow, you are in the infatuation phase, which does not quite spell L O V E.

I like this entire post, that pretty much describes what i think!

I like her but i don't love her yet, I am experienced enough to not get fooled by my hormons in the first months!

pattaya127 said:

Anyway, I do not think you told us what you expect to come from this,

I don't know what to expect, i think what everyone expects when he finds a new girl he likes.

pattaya127 said:

take her out of the P4P, and then be alert to all the warning signs that may ring funny to your ear.

I am not going to tell her what to do, i can show her ways but she has to walk alone, if i 100% respect her i treat her like a 'regular girl' the thing is that the warning signs start to fade out!

:o I am not going to do what the default Falang would do! If i pull her out of this i have to pay, i won't do that! If she pulls out herself, she is ready for something new and i can show her how to do it! (i think I am secretly waiting for this gesture and i will losse my doubts)

pattaya127 said:

In those affairs, we are our own worst enemies, as we always rationalize and end up accepting a behaviour or a contradiction that is clearly trespassing the line in the sand of a serious RS.

Good luck.

yes, you are right!

and thanx!

Archived