I Never Thought It Could Happen To Me!!!

ChristianTroy

ChristianTroy said:
MaiLuk said:

>>she knows that I won't send her money under any circumstances <<

Almost missed that. You are making an astonomically huge assumption with that one :o

:) haha

I am already past the assumpotion point!

I made sure 300+ times!!!

I told her i don't care about sick buffaloes or any other emergencies.

Clothes: yes - Food: always - Drinks: whenever she wants

Cash: noway

she definetely knows that! I was extremely convincing in that certain matter!

I have to say that as your paying for all the peripherals, you have already parted with money - count up how much you've spent with her already and then see if you are paying for sex or not.

I really hope it all works out for you as I am a romantic at heart but the cynic in me says watch your back.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaiLuk said:

>>she knows that I won't send her money under any circumstances <<

Almost missed that. You are making an astonomically huge assumption with that one :o

Mailuk, I like your thinking dude!

OP,

I think I went about 8/9 years (and time spent in the LOS Nightlife totalling 3/4 years).............until I started down that road (this year!) - but hey, MINES different and I know what I am doing (like f#ck I do!). BTW it was a great surprise to me also :D

In that time their were 2 BG's that I was TEMPTED with for a relationship and for whom I still occasionally think "what if.............." (and BTW it WAS an offer by them on the table, just before their flights to Farangland for marriage - which kindoff made my decisons easier - and BOTH of them next time I met and bonked them, on the usual P4P basis, had their insurance babies already.......)

IMHO, you are asking the right questions, I suggest you just enjoy the ride - on the basis that it is better to travel in hope than arrive etc etc. (Just don't spend more than you can afford to lose - in both cash AND emotions).

IME the ability to self delude helps :D :D :D

PS I haven't posted too much YET about my current situation, (in my usual blunt style ::) cos it may or may not involve a fellow board member - or at least put him in an awkward spot with hearing what I am thinking.

But there is at least a mini series here :: ::

David66UK said: (Just don't spend more than you can afford to lose - in both cash AND emotions).

this is the best advise so far!

the point is that her sponsor/ex-sponsor returned to bkk yesterday.

she claims nothing is going on there but suddenly i don't get 10 text messages anymore in only get one, or she asnwers a question with 90 minutes delay (before regular work time)

coiincidence? nah not really!

She called me yesterday night 6am her time

claims she only talked to him, and told me that he is a stupid dude!

Could be true or not, how can i know???

Fact is i cannot know and that makes me not trusting her!

Trust is the key to all relationships.

I will tell her the next time she calls me that i want to end it, period!

Maybe it is wrong but i definetely save myself a lot of thinking!

ChristianTroy said:

[

#2 i did not promise her heaven, i told her to build something up from the scratch. I can show her how she can easily make 50.000 baht without much work on knownledge. I wouldn't tell her if i didn't know for sure! It always depends on the business.

#3 her daddy works for the government, they are far away from living in a mud hole

Your assumptions describe the worst case scenario of a good girl and a bad man, what makes you think I am a bad man?

Not a bad man - but an inexperienced, ignorant, and most likely very naive young man.

You promised her LOVE, or at least raised that expectation. And making 50 000 Baht a month without "much work on knowledge"... well, i would dare to guess that there are more than a few westerners who have lived for a very long time in Thailand who would like to know how that works.

Anyhow, according to your last post it appears that the girl is smart enough to keep her options open, and she won't waste her best years on empty promises of someone who is too inexperienced about the ways of this part of the world, who evades the necessary commitment to make such an anyhow difficult relationship work.

sourkraut said:

Not a bad man - but an inexperienced, ignorant, and most likely very naive young man.

You promised her LOVE, or at least raised that expectation. And making 50 000 Baht a month without "much work on knowledge"... well, i would dare to guess that there are more than a few westerners who have lived for a very long time in Thailand who would like to know how that works.

Anyhow, according to your last post it appears that the girl is smart enough to keep her options open, and she won't waste her best years on empty promises of someone who is too inexperienced about the ways of this part of the world, who evades the necessary commitment to make such an anyhow difficult relationship work.

Everything you say is insulting and offensive and based on assumptions! She is NOT the victim, I am! If i tell her i can show her how to make money (not telling numbers) than i am serious about that, period!

If your horizon ends at the Thai border than this is your problem, i know my job and i know how to make it work for her, period!

I was always 100% honest with her from the start, i was not sweettalking not making promises i can't keep! She obviously lied to me! Why you insult me and not her?

CT:

You are on a roller coaster it seems?

SK said: "according to your last post it appears that the girl is smart enough to keep her options open".

This sums up what the lady is doing. She has no choice in the matter. she cannot give up a paying sponsor for a guy who guarantees that he will NEVER send money

That is not to say that you are wrong for choosing not to send money. Its up to you. Taking on a dependent usually ends up with a farang who has little to show for his money.

Your saga with her is not over, good luck

MaiLuk said:

Its up to you.

i wish i had a nickel for everytime i heard that the last 2 months ;)

MaiLuk said:

Your saga with her is not over, good luck

Yes it is! She got me into this emotional mood without my agreement :) I know she likes me, i know i like her but i hate her for covering her tracks so sloppy and tell me otherwise!

She can't talk me out of this! I told her to tell me nothing or telling me the truth. She decided to make up a story and I can't accept that, especially not in a long distance relationship!

I admit I would give a western girl more benefit - everyone advices me to read the warnsignals. I see them clearly and i I see them i have to take the consequences, before it is getting too tight and there is noway back or only a very painful breakup!

>>She decided to make up a story and I can't accept that<<

IME a farang/BG relationship ALWAYS starts out with some stories told by the BG. The relationships where it turns into something long term require a farang who can look at it objectively and understand that she will be in the BG mode of thinking (and lying) for awhile before any real trust develops

MaiLuk said:

>>She decided to make up a story and I can't accept that<<

IME a farang/BG relationship ALWAYS starts out with some stories told by the BG. The relationships where it turns into something long term require a farang who can look at it objectively and understand that she will be in the BG mode of thinking (and lying) for awhile before any real trust develops

and again I agree with you and thank you for the continouing good posts!

The point is that i dont wanted to get hooked/fall in love with a Thai in the first place. Why in gods name should i throw my own culture overboard to accept the BG culture??? Why should i keep suffering madly and hoping that it probably could work!

I am too serious when it comes to relationships, i passed the "only for fun" phase already. My heart says yes, my head says no! I should be happy my head is still working! No? :)

I agree in one point with Sourkraut

don't fool her, don't play games!

if i wouldn't end it i would play a game with her and myself!

At some point girls realize the nightlife isn't forever. There is an after.

Smart ones look for the exit strategy. But put yourself in their shoes. It's hard to make a leap of faith on one person. She's on a two edged sword on the "truth" portion. If she tells you the "truth" (IF her sponsor did return blah blah blah) she hurts her sincerity to you in her eyes.

It's really really really tough for many of these girls to change. Takes lots of support and time. I understand what you are saying about trust and relationships, but they've had that broken a gadjillion times by the guys who preceded. And lying here doesn't have the stigma it does in America or Europe. :(

<<burp>>

Archived