I Never Thought It Could Happen To Me!!!

ChristianTroy

Hmmm...I could start by telling you not to be a nieve fuck up with his head up his ass who believes these girls and their bullshit...or I could say, been there, done that, have the tee shirt and souvonier photos, welcome to the club. Which is what I'll do. Been going to Thailand 19 years, thought I knew it all, and would never go this route either. Long story short, I did. It happens. It happens more than you think, basically to just about everyone I know, who is 1/2 honest. The only advise I can give is not to drive your self nuts over it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these girls lie-alot

----------------------------

well, it's not just them. the concept of factualness is a flowery and meandering one all over Asia (and some...). We, ourselves, quickly adapt and find out there is a lot of tranquility in adopting it as well many times. Somehow, out of all these big and small lies, the truth of it all appears even better, an eye-opener rather than a blinding cache.

Many thais will lie, not in conceit, but to keep things as simple as can be. Aware, but not too preoccupied with the type of inherent dualism and sinfulness we westerners see in true vs lying.

I recently had my first BG experience earlier this year and the similarities are so close. First mistake I made was spending more than one night with the same girl. If you are like me and sub-consciously looking for more than a bit of fun this is a major no no. In heinsite my " love " was merely obsesession. So as green as you appear to be let me run through a few things that I experienced.

a) I was special also. I was a one in a thousand, things felt different for

her with me.

B) She was educated too went to business college.

c) She also had german boyfriend but was not as nice to her as I was.

d) She did not want money from me.

e) Took me to Hollywood on several occasions and was pretty pally with

most of the girls inside.

f) She had also only been working in the bars for a short time.

g) Father was dead but family did have business in village.

h) I gave her opportunity to make money if she was interested.

i) Told her under no circumstances I would ever send her money.

On and on it goes. It took me three more trips to BKK to grasp reality of what was going on. Based on what I have learnt in my brief experience is that it only becomes a lie if you don't believe it. This is about survival for them nothing more nothing less. Sure there are situations where it can be real as I'm sure other posters will testify but in my situation which appears to be very similar to yours it is pure fantasy that it will work unless I was willing to go all the way and move to BKK or sponsor her to my country. I guess the question you have to ask yourself is are you willing to do that? I wasn't thank god "of your understanding" and know that I made the right decision.

Since that decision I have become enemy #1 to her which at the end of the day put it all in perspective for me.

Good Luck.

MaiLuk said:

>>She decided to make up a story and I can't accept that<<

IME a farang/BG relationship ALWAYS starts out with some stories told by the BG. The relationships where it turns into something long term require a farang who can look at it objectively and understand that she will be in the BG mode of thinking (and lying) for awhile before any real trust develops

The above is a wrong assumption, did not happen to me, but who am I to learn you a lesson?

As to the OP, distant relationships don't work out and this sponshorship thing is asking for trouble.

If she has to make a choice I guess she would chose security, ie the 20k.

Did she make up a story?

The sponsor is real no?

Hi ChristianTroy,

#2 i did not promise her heaven, i told her to build something up from the scratch. I can show her how she can easily make 50.000 baht without much work on knownledge. I wouldn't tell her if i didn't know for sure! It always depends on the business.

I am intrigued and would love to know how much it would cost me

or

if it is for bar girls only; I know numerous who fit the following criteria and they no doubt would also welcome this opportunity.

#1 she is not uneducated, she finished school and finished business school, she is working in this job not even half a year. She has a daughter and that's what she claims is the reason for this job.

#3 her daddy works for the government, they are far away from living in a mud hole

Please, please, pretty please send me a personal message since 50,000 baht will help tremendously towards my current bar bills.

Cheers,

John_Betong

it only becomes a lie if you don't believe it.

-----------------------------------------------

and if you believe it too, come to think of it. I mean, it takes life if you do believe it.

On the other hand, sometimes you decide to call their bullshit, and that' when the lie was actually a true fact. So really, truth, lies, nothing to get that hung about.

ChristianTroy said:

I told her i don't care about sick buffaloes or any other emergencies.

Clothes: yes - Food: always - Drinks: whenever she wants

Cash: noway

she definetely knows that! I was extremely convincing in that certain matter!

A little beside the point but the 'don't care about sick buffaloes' got me thinking. Back here I know a few Thais and I get to hear the gossip on their lives. I know who is scaming and who loves their husbands for real.

One of these 'for real' ladies met her Husband here in falangland and she never asked him to send money home for real nor for sick buffaloes. Once when this man heard about someone sending money to his wifes family he laughed and said he would never do such a thing.

Now the situation were just like before. No money asked, no money sendt, but for this girl and her friends everyting had changed. The man had just said 'I don't care about 'our' family'.

She considered to end the relationship and her friends said they would in minute.

I would be wary of what I say and how I say it when it comes to these matters. I'm not saying you have to send money but if you want things to go somewhere I would not blow of 'sick buffaloes' and laugh about it. If you say that you care about her family but are not in a position to send money it would go over better.

AF16 said:

I would not blow of 'sick buffaloes' and laugh about it.

Hi af,

Quite right. It's good to know that someone takes us seriously. I find the comments about sick buffaloes very hurtful and inconsiderate. Where would the urban mythology of the Bangkok nightlife scene be without us?

Khwai

John_Betong said:

Hi ChristianTroy,

I am intrigued and would love to know how much it would cost me

or

if it is for bar girls only; I know numerous who fit the following criteria and they no doubt would also welcome this opportunity.

Please, please, pretty please send me a personal message since 50,000 baht will help tremendously towards my current bar bills.

Cheers,

John_Betong

Hi John,

since this was asked quite a few times i prefer to post about it on the board that this can stop!

I can't help you with this business, because it requires an investment of time from me, you also need support from people that already established in this business!

I would work for her because I WANT to help and she met my friends who are in the same business and assured me a huge support!

It is an internet job, that's why it doesn't matter that she is a thai girl, her english is decent enough to push the right buttons!

John if you are still interested i can tell you on icq what it is about and what you have to do but i can't support you, it will make money even without any support but not that much! PM me if you want because you asked.

for everyone else this topic is through and i will ignore it, no matter what!

Archived