I Never Thought It Could Happen To Me!!!

ChristianTroy

No offense, CT, but it seems to me that you are trying to talk yourself into this and receive encouragement from us, too.

I think that you should do whatever you want and not worry about what others here have to say, either for or against you present path to happiness/oblivion.

I am interested to know how long this will last if you don't send any cash. :o

Good luck! :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianTroy said:

If your horizon ends at the Thai border than this is your problem, i know my job and i know how to make it work for her, period!

I was always 100% honest with her from the start, i was not sweettalking not making promises i can't keep! She obviously lied to me! Why you insult me and not her?

Why in gods name should i throw my own culture overboard to accept the BG culture???

You may know your job, though hardly Thailand, and appearantly you don't understand the limitations of the girl you are infatuated with. If she would have not those limitations, you would hardly be with her as she would be working in a normal job. Ten to twelve hours a day.

Nobody demands you to "throw your culture overboard", but as you came to Thailand, not she to your culture, you will have to adapt first. If you cannot understand that, than this, and any other future relationship with a third world women of such a background will be doomed from the start. You will *always* end up at the same point that your notion of the "truth" might not correspond with hers.

off topic again but im trying to learn how this board works.

is it ok to insult people indirectly as many of you are doing to christiantony and not directly , the way i have been doing.

many of these posts on this topic say the same things i said......he going to do what he wants, why do you need our blessing.......lol.......a n unwise person and his money are...you know the rest.

i can follow and insult in a roundabout way......ill try

I don't know what to expect, i think what everyone expects when he finds a new girl he likes.

--------------------------------------

That's for us, coming from the West, but a TG does not give her heart freely for a season of love, unless she is a student floozy or Daddy's girl ($$). Her friend told you "dump her or keep her". I can assure you she did not mean "or love her while she sells her body on the side", but really keep her, means doing what the german guy did. Thais have no qualms about that. You want a girl, you treat her, or you provide for her.

And there is no wanting just love, or part-time, or "let's see where it goes". Now, you are the new kid on the block, but soon, whatever she says, you will have to walk the talk, or she will end up bruised badly, for giving out so easily her heart.

IMO, you are the one to make the gesture, not her. She did hers, coming on to you and also showing you who she was, for free. Really, it's your turn, thais are pragmatist, but in social relation, they tend to play by the rules. And thai women usually wait to see the signs from the man he is serious, not the other way around. In a nutshell.

I am sure some will cringe at hearing about a P4P with an OK educated girl from a civil servant father. Some see a character flaw in this more than necessity, and unless you see her fate as bieng in the nightlife just so you guys could meet, yes, you should really understand how she got there, other than oh, she needed money.

I do not believe absolutely in character flaw in dirt-poor girls turned sex workers, but lower middle-class, at the onset of their lives (I assume she is around 25 or younger), i am less sure. Already I see you trust her 100%, then in another post "she lied to me". No problem she did, but problem trusting her 100% after so few weeks. Stay alert!

Archived