Why Don't Most Thais See The Big Picture?

MooNoi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by narrowminded individuals who believe that the only reason a girl would ever work in a bar is strictly for money.

----------------------------

don't remember that. i think some said money is all that's on their mind, and others like me said: don't box them in stereotypes. But yes, the reason Bgs work in bars is to work, like we all do. For money. I amsure you can find a few who do it for fun, but you will have to dig deep for that.

:She is living in a fantasy world hoping she will strike it rich someday

-----------------------------------

I think it's from you, Weird! allow me a bit of irony, but this one is a pearl. A girl working in the sex scene, living in a fantasy world! I think we will have read everything on this board.

Say she has a fantasy of finding a rich guy, but her core life , man, is no fantasy. as real as it gets. Same with many thais having a fantasy of winning the lottery. This won't prevent them to live in a real world, day after day.

If she is as cute as FlyP says, IMO, no fantasy, she will strike nicely before she gets old, unless she has drug or mental problems. The lookers always set the rules, with farangs.

She is young, is having fun, makes easy money, and know from the attention she gets that when she wants to step up the game (or simply follow her feelings for a guy), all she has to do is wag her finger. Lookers have no problems finding a guy, and another, and another. I think she knows what she is doing, and doing what she wants. Kudos to her!

Guest lazyphil

I'd be more concerned if a girl worked a p4p bar for fun *more* (naturally Thais will find a fun aspect of anything, I read that in Lonely Planet!!) than money. Working bar for money is ok, isn't it? or should the girls give it out for free? :dunno:

[color:"blue"] Working bar for money is ok, isn't it? or should the girls give it out for free?

[/color]

IMO, old woman at that, :D There is no such thing as "free" Phil. Just because a woman does not charge you for getting intimate with her (gentlemen, I said "intimate" not sex) does not mean free. It is an investment, could be friendship, could be for your looks, or something, or for her OWN pleasure.

Yes, they are some who wants hardly anything just a human interaction, but what the BGs do is just like any profession, that is making a living. I do not condone prostitution but when considered it as a profession, then I find it rather balck and white. While would a woman who is on the up in her profession sacrifice it for a man who is not going to commit himself on a long term? Or even it is a long term, she can compare of the potential.

Actually the post makes me realize that there are still women who may be going into prostitution at first for money, then after being in it, she has realized her potential and she has a choice or 2, as a woman I am glad to know that there is a choice for other Thai women, is it wrong?

Darn, this is too deep psychology for me, being born Thai, thinking too much gives me a headache. ::

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] @jasmine

I've tried to bring that point across before. The only thing I've been met with by this board is open flames by narrowminded individuals who believe that the only reason a girl would ever work in a bar is strictly for money.

Maybe some of them will listen to what you say, I hope.

[/color]

I don't know what I said applies to all BGs, but as a woman and from talking to many exBGs, to have men PAYING for having time with, means a lot to many woman. To be desired is the key here, not that I am impressed with the tourists who walk around in the night life areas with tongues hanging out!

One hard core BG, (yes she married 3 White males and is looking for the 4ht one) was very honest about it, she was the one who told me that, after being with several sexual partners, several a night at times did wonderfully for her ego and she cannot stay with just one man. She was the one who woke me up that certain things turn certain people on. What I look at with shudders, can be something good for the others. Perhaps too, it is a serviving instinct too. ::

Jasmine

drogon said:

@Weird

We did not flame you (not in my case I think) but simply told you that a vast majority of the girls in the nightlife scene work "only for the money".....

cheers

Are we refering to the same topic? I'm talking about the one on whether or not BGs could enjoy sex.

pattaya127 said:

don't remember that. i think some said money is all that's on their mind, and others like me said: don't box them in stereotypes. But yes, the reason Bgs work in bars is to work, like we all do. For money. I amsure you can find a few who do it for fun, but you will have to dig deep for that.

No, your response was more to the tune of either I am a troll or I am ripping off the girls because I'm not shoving money at them. That the only way to have a relationship with a bargirl is if you are padding her purse when you wake up, because obviously there is no way they could ever have a relationship with a farang enless it involves lump sum payments.

pattaya127 said:

:She is living in a fantasy world hoping she will strike it rich someday

-----------------------------------

I think it's from you, Weird! allow me a bit of irony, but this one is a pearl. A girl working in the sex scene, living in a fantasy world! I think we will have read everything on this board.

Say she has a fantasy of finding a rich guy, but her core life , man, is no fantasy. as real as it gets. Same with many thais having a fantasy of winning the lottery. This won't prevent them to live in a real world, day after day.

See this is where you go misguided. I am not saying that all girls are one way or the other. But you seem to try to take it to the extreme to prove your point right, when in actuality your arguement is quite flawed.

If you re-read my posts in which you are refering too, you will see that my fantasy statement was regarding that in which =>some<= girls could find a guy they would fall in love for =>without<= significant money being involved.

There is something called the middle line, it doesn't have to be all one way or another. Surely you can see that. Try reading my posts carefully before trying to make "pearl" posts which have no basis.

jasmine said:

I don't know what I said applies to all BGs, but as a woman and from talking to many exBGs, to have men PAYING for having time with, means a lot to many woman. To be desired is the key here, not that I am impressed with the tourists who walk around in the night life areas with tongues hanging out!

One hard core BG, (yes she married 3 White males and is looking for the 4ht one) was very honest about it, she was the one who told me that, after being with several sexual partners, several a night at times did wonderfully for her ego and she cannot stay with just one man. She was the one who woke me up that certain things turn certain people on. What I look at with shudders, can be something good for the others. Perhaps too, it is a serviving instinct too. ::

Jasmine

I'm not saying it applies to all BGs either. But the initial poster (plus some others) seem to think that the offer is the best thing to ever happen to this lady and that she is stupid to not have accepted it.

Weird,

I didn't read the thread U're referring to. But noticed U claim to be 21. If true definetely a lot of freebies to be enjoyed from more than wiling BGs. I've seen personnally lots of them in fresher times and many guys have experienced the same. Some twisted stories where a TBG was supporting a foreign BF, in Thailand or abroad, are not unknown either . Those girls form a diverse group with a complex psyche.

As a general rule, though, the money gotta be seen as the first motivation factor

jasmine said:

[color:"blue"] @jasmine

I've tried to bring that point across before. The only thing I've been met with by this board is open flames by narrowminded individuals who believe that the only reason a girl would ever work in a bar is strictly for money.

Maybe some of them will listen to what you say, I hope.

[/color]

Jasmine

Sounds borderline nymphomaniac, which as far as I'm conserned is a phsychological disorder. The need for selfaffirmination make them engage in a destructive behavior. It's not the sex as such it's the need to feel worth something.

Archived