free sex!!!

This poster is banned so in essence... Your talking to yourself! I just thought you should know...however...if you like, keep it up! This way your right!

SkiBum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only Real Freebies in Thailand come from my time as Divemaster in Ko Phi Phi for 12 years,

Female tourist, mostly caucasian, one half asian, half european.

But Local Thai Girls? No No sir....

They harldy ever come free, they want shoes, taxi money, food, drinks and the rest of the shebang....

there are two Submissions on Stickmans on ways to get freebies (and probably a Knife in the gut someday)

don't we all?

defination of free sex is different amongst us all.

Tonight i was an ARSEHOLE and cheated on my Gf......... :down:

Friend from Work who is White/Chubby and Ugly met me in the Bar after Work.

one thing led to another and we went to her Flat 50 Yards away.

the deed was done and 10 Minutes and i returned Home with no Money spent on her,a real FREE Fuck,not even a drink bought for her.

but in LOS a Fuck is rarely free,you may not pay a BF or pay the required renumaration but how many People ACTUALLY pay Nothing for the Fuck? (Residents are in the driving seat here as they get out and about more and become regulars).

even buying them a drink or even a Satay means you have spent 10 Baht on the Girls so it is not a free Fuck.

even a drink from the Mini-Bar is cost to you........

i would be interested to know who has taken a Girl home and not bought them SMALL food or even let them have a bottle of Water from the Bar.

if so they are the Cheapest Charlies out there............

Archived