How Much?

The_Munchmaster

randomshots said:

Dear gay boy,

Do we need to charter a plane, send two teachers near your empty brain try and explain where and when U were taken for a ride?

Go check in Emporium, two flash lights for the price of one. Not sure how much it will enlighten you, but U still can stick them up your ass :neener:

ah yeah. that makes a lot of sense. me taken for a ride? hmmm how so katoey lover? :sleeping:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just catching up on the posts. I'm good for 1,000 ST and 1,500 LT; have given small tips above this for gold medal service, though that's an exception more than a rule.

My personal rule is to never take a girl the first time I meet her (rare exceptions), and I like to spend some time talking with them before taking that next step. Spending 6-9 months a year in Thailand makes this an easier rule to follow than when I was coming her for biannual 2 week f*ckfests. For me, personality counts more than looks.

I don't like negotiating prices with the ladies, attempts by them to snag a higher fee results in no repeat business from me. It's not uncommon to listen to girls brag to their friends (for face) or customers (fishing for a higher fee) about former customers who paid her large sums. Sometimes true, often embellished.

Bottom line, there's a wide range of acceptable methods for interacting with the working ladies depending on one's needs and desires, and no need to slag others for paying too much or too little.

@ shotover

I agree that Peronslity IS important, even when cumming for the f*ckfest, I have the best experiences with the "Better girls" not the best looking, But I must admit that a Stunner every know and then is good for the EGO and having a better (not bigger) ego will make a person a better Performer usually as well.

khunsanuk said:

This 'dickhead' is the board owner, and you have just pissed him off. Goodbye.

i understand your reaction about his last post, which was just provocating his ban.

another beatnik banned (i just remember Mighty Mouse, a somehow similar case)! It is a pitty! he was really so naive and had absolutely no idea about what is p4p for! but he could probably have learned someting, if he did not take each ironic post so literally.

however such guys add with their naive statements a bit color to this board. but how to avoid that they get so fast over the limits, spoil the broth and get banned?

Archived