How Much?

The_Munchmaster

is Handsimman the board member that got kicked off in shortest time after registriation? (of course with the exception of certain banned board members, who come back again and again under new names and everyone recognize after the first or second post who he is).

anyway such guys as i said add a bit colour to the board and i personally have no problem if they get a bit offensive. after all everybody can retaliate!

some posters (like randomshot) answered very cool to Handsimman's posts

i do not take such posts too serious and we probably should also not take our identities as posters always too serious. there are posters who impersonate clowns (for example Yetmaeh), teachers (i won't mention any name), hooligans (either) etc. etc.

but of course this is up to KS and the mods to decide.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I was waiting for his FR on picking up freebie stunners from MBK. "

Anyone remembering Smeg :rip:

Cool Samak, I was afraid U get angry I give away your so hard learned secrets :spin:

The_Munchmaster said:

I was in Bangkok with Teddy for a week at the end of July / beginning of this month and although I spent most of my time drinking and looking rather than partaking, when I did, I paid Baht 2,000 for all night. None (should I say neither) of the girls had a problem with this, however when discussing the subject with Teddy, it became apparent that he was paying Baht 3,000 for all night (Baht 6,000 when he had 2 girls). I've been paying Baht 2,000 for years, even when I used to live in Bangkok (I left 6 years ago, but come back 3 or 4 times a year) and am wondering whether I'm behind the times now and am underpaying the girls?

Having analyzed the responses (those that had anything to do with original thread!) the average ST rate works out at Baht 1,222 and the average LT rate works out at Baht 1,666. I never go ST but will carry on paying Baht 2,000 LT, with peace of mind, in the knowledge that it's more than the average.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"however such guys add with their naive statements a bit color to this board. but how to avoid that they get so fast over the limits, spoil the broth and get banned? "

While I agree to an extent the problem with these guys is that they usually do not know where to draw the line and almost inevitably become a disruptive force on the board. That is when I have to ban them.

Sanuk!

I agree that guys like this create lively discussion on the board. IMHO KS gave the guy more than enough leash to hang himself but when you start resorting to personal attacks, its probably time to go.

Sounds to me like we need to get the BG Union involved in this thread. Or a representative from the Isaan based BG training school that we had a thread running on a few years back.

Fair day's pay for a fair day's work, that's all they want. Up the workers :-))

Up as many as I can on occasion!

Sid

MaiLuk said:

Try paying a girl the exact 1222 baht for a ST and report back on her comments

I actually had a girl ask for B1284 for a ST because that's how much her phone bill was that was due the next day! She showed it to me...

I thought that was creative and gave her B1300 since I am so jai dee (and she did not have B16 change LOL)!

Cheers,

SD

Archived