Contests

khunsanuk

Hi,

The deadlines are fast approaching for both the next photo contest as well as the writing contest, yet I have only a few entries for both. I've got 9 entries for the photo contest, and only 4 for the writing contest (definitely not enough; we had 18! last time, so where is all the talent?)

Rather disappointing turnout (again).

Sanuk!

as you know, KS, i have often sent you pix at the last minute. Mostly from procrastination, but now, it's jus feeling these contests are not threads, we need more than 7 or8 guys out of a 8000 membership, a good 300, at least, of them being quite aware of the activities on the board.

You can only swim upstream for so long.

I think of Sayjan's latest pix. To me, it seems one at least, was certainly fitting the "my thailand" format. No blame, but why didn't he/you enter one or 2, for example?

maybe there is something we can do about it:

I suggest a general "thai women" contest. BGs, GTGs, whatever. We all love thai women, we all love a good pix, this could jumpstart the pix contests again. I have no idea what else would?

Really sorry. :(

Sure. All with you, I prefer it to be a personal shot. It's going to be a hard one to regulate though. So many shots out there, in cyber space.

PS:We will get the 20s, i think, but I do not expect too many contributing girls they've had a GF or GFE with. Maybe even just sex. Always the risk she gets 4,97 :(. Let's hope people have been shooting beyond the bedroom, if so.

Not sure where I should get my shots from, have to sneak up on some poor gals and take pic of them.

Got some good ones of my missus but don't think it'll go down that well with her if I post here, let alone that I want to have her face on here .......

Archived