"Taxi Money"--Just Another Scam

Hugh_Hoy

i have no problem with the Taxi Fare in the Morning if they want to leave.

but then again the Taxi rank was just about outside my Hotel and i used to wave them off.

20 Baht is not a problem for me to get them home after a good Night.

but i like to take the Girls for Brunch and after that and a Drink then i feel it is their responsibility to pay to get home.

but Patong is much smaller than BKK and the Girls do not live that far away from Bangla.

many times i have walked with them to and from their Rooms and forsaken the Taxi..........

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I gotta say that it isn't the 40-100 baht. Heaven knows I drop at least 50 times that every night at SC/NEP before paying a barfine. And since I rarely have more than 12 beers per evening, a good deal of it goes for whore...er, uh..."lady" drinks.

Like others, when it comes to paying the girls when it's time for them to leave in the morning (or whenever), I rarely hand money directly to them. I usually put it on top of their purse or on top of their clothes while they're showering. But last trip, after having determined that a go-go gal had a sense humor, I decided to test it. At the appointed time of the parting of our ways, I opened my wallet and gave her 100 baht to "go shopping". You should've seen the look on her face. But before she could really react, I pulled another 100 out and told her that this was for her mother and father. Another puzzled look, the girl probably too far in shock to be able to speak immediately. After a suitable length of time (and "timing", I think, is very important if you try this), I gave her 1500 for "taxi". She laughed and squealed and threw her arms (almost) around me. And, yes, she was readily agreeable a few nights later for some more laughs back in my room. :)

Hugh (mak)

John_Betong said:

Ever noticed what is said after your order is taken at McDonalds?

That ALWAY depends wht you say

if you say

..1 Bigmac

..One coke,

..That"s all

they SHOULD not say any else but, that will make xxx

if you say nothing, they SHOULD ask for : Would zou like a donut or maybee an icecream for desert???

Hi Hugh_Hoy,

... I opened my wallet and gave her 100 baht to "go shopping". You should've seen the look on her face. But before she could really react, I pulled another 100 out and told her that this was for her mother and father. Another puzzled look, the girl probably too far in shock to be able to speak immediately. After a suitable length of time (and "timing", I think, is very important if you try this), I gave her 1500 for "taxi". She laughed and squealed and threw her arms (almost) around me. And, yes, she was readily agreeable a few nights later for some more laughs back in my room.

I liked it very much and must try it sometime.

Reminds me of a regular I used to have who without fail would hold her hand out for "Taxi". Next time I saved up all my 20 baht notes and then gave her the wad of 1,000 baht. She thought she had won the lottery. It was amusing to see her counting and especially when I interrupted by saying 200, 220, 180, 120, 260. She kept on losing count and had to start again. This was the only time she never asked for "Taxi".

Cheers,

John_Betong

Archived