"Taxi Money"--Just Another Scam

Hugh_Hoy

Eljefe,

Had she been 'just a civilian' as you were hoping for she'd never even bother to ask you for ANY money to get home.

She simply asked for cash because she fucked you. That's it.

She didn't jump in bed with you the very first night because of your irresistible eyes, your schwarzenegger muscular body or even your fine aftershave (sorry dumsoda :) ) but obviously because she needed cash.

The call for no money to get home was just a reminder of her original intentions.

Well, at least you admit it was poor decision-making on your part.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>i just have a low tolerance for girls who tell me they have NO MONEY to get home. <<

This is what happens when a thai hooker assumes the farang understands the situation and the farang assumes that since the thai girl acts so naturally about things, she is just like a normal middle class farang type girl from back home.

Sometimes the girls really don't have any money in their pocket so they stay out there very late hoping to get a customer or that at least a friend does who can then loan a few baht.

sadly, i may avoid staying at that hotel on my next trip, because she is bound to be there and i'd like to avoid any hassles. or perhaps she will have forgotten about it by then?

any thoughts?

Thats an easy one. If you see her again pay her some baht and tell her you did not understand. Thats what i would do. But i'm one of those crazy farang that is militant about paying. I always pay for sex in LOS. Regardless of what the girl has to say about it. Except when i had a GF. But that was a long time ago. And if i ever get another GF i'll pay her each time we have sex. Cause i hate misunderstandings. Especially with my GF. And 10 baht goes to the TMG also.

There are a few girls I know who work around the Nana parking lot, everytime they see me, they say "...I not have money for eating..." and expect me to give them 100bht, when 20-40 will suffice for the time being. I have no idea whether they need it or not, but they always ask when they see me. Figure you give a girl 1500bht, how can she say she needs "taxi money?"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived