Got Ultimatum from TG

maxal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jitagawn,

I really don't think she's playing me. Just about everything she does is very black and white. Simple and practical yet her choices can continue to be against the grain when it comes to us right?

At the end of the day "there are so many in the sea" as you put it. I need to find one that goes with my flow right? Thanks!

when the sweet thai girl you love suddenly shows you that [color:"red"]emotional desert at the center of her heart. [/color]

Wow, this reads like poetry for my painfully ringing ears MaiLuk. I hope its not like this for me but I have come across those type of Thai girls. Pretty scary and discouraging.

Hi, Maxal

How you tell it, i don't like the sound of it. IMO, she talks too much about possible alternatives "if"..... One just doesn't get into a RS with such bottom line, moreover as she stated them to you. My 127 satangs.

You seem a generous guy, and i mean thoughtful by that, not $$. Go for one who does not tiptoe around the floor. She will not be a good wife for you.

If I can't provide the money and meet her time limit, she'll look for another guy

-------------------------------

good luck to her. Byebye ( i had a few satangs left ::)

pattaya127 said:

Hi, Maxal

How you tell it, i don't like the sound of it. IMO, she talks too much about possible alternatives "if"..... One just doesn't get into a RS with such bottom line, moreover as she stated them to you. My 127 satangs.

You seem a generous guy, and i mean thoughtful by that, not $$. Go for one who does not tiptoe around the floor. She will not be a good wife for you.

If I can't provide the money and meet her time limit, she'll look for another guy

-------------------------------

good luck to her. Byebye ( i had a few satangs left ::)

Have to echo this...

Maxal-

Reading about this girl the word "selfish" kept comming to mind! Then you posted this to OH:

"We were getting pretty serious before I left. Preparing to meet her parents, where to live when I return to LOS, etc. Now, that we both went back to our previous locations to prepare, her thinking has started to change."

This is when she took up with another guy longtime...right!

"I thought about just buying time but I'm not sure about my return dates to LOS. I don't like to string along people's hopes and dreams. Either I cough up some money or wait it out. I'm thinking the latter. I'll keep you all posted."

Dude, this is hard! You seem to have your mind around her being a BG and being BF by other guys! Why not keep the relationship where it is at and wait and see! However, the risk you run is she finds another guy in which she feels is willing to build a relationship with her on her terms! She also may grow continually hard and this will mess it up in your mind too! Doesn't it seem odd that it is all about her, her money,work,needs, wants, future even kindness! When are your needs met...it seems she may always be pre-occupied by her situation that she looks past you! You said, "she is being honest with me" I wonder if "cold" isn't the better word!

You left, she goes back to bar and hooks up with another guy trying to build a relationship similiar to the one she has with you! The cycle continues similar to the relationship you had in your past! The difference is she is expressing it openily with you unlike the previous girl! I would also, on your part, examine if it was you that have caused this drama and it's your promises, plans, ideas about the future that you sold yourself on! If this is the case...then she should be concerned about what she gets, you send, how you make it happen! Almost like you tricked yourself into this! You sold yourself on the idea that you need this girl to be happy, fullfilled because your lonely and desperately need someone to share your life with! I would truely examine this! If you come out on the side that your relationship is mutual then move heaven and earth to be together, if not drop her and move on! Best for you both!

SkiBum

It sounds very honest to you

but it sounds like a good tactics to me.

you gotta know that she had the same talk with all other candidates

and if she gets the money 4 times she will take it and will make everyone believe that he is THE ONE!

It might be all very true, but you can never tell for sure unless you try. You don't even know if the story about her husband is true, maybe he just ditched her when she was pregnant like the most of them do.

For my taste she is already asking for too much, money, marriage, a life in the states, if you think she will be satisfied with all that you are wrong, once she is in the states she wants what american girls have.

If I was in your current job situation i would move on, this is way too much luggage for you to handle right now.

I am sure the girl in your dreams talks different to you!

Hello,

Take my opinion with a grain of salt ok?

This is a woman who knows how to plan and manage her business. Just like when one goes for an interview or 2, and got 2 possible offers. If everything is equal, why not taking the highest bid, can always move on to a better offer next time. BS about love or not love, how many times I have heard from Thai women who said "I don't really love him, just needed to money for school, parents, farms, buffalos...? Many times that I lost counts. ::

Many Thai women took the relationship, the best at that time and moved to whatever the country then look for a better one. It is a fact and at a very high% of the time they end up finding better targets. Here in the USA, in Thai temples, groceries, clubs, Thai women who are currently married but are looking can be found. :o Of course the name of the Thai women is not so well spoken in many communities, but it is a fact.

I lived in Germany for 4 years, Thai women can be found in barracks banging young American men while their old German husbands had no idea, and 2 of them managed to secure marriages with 2 stupid American men and they left their German husbands.

Keep in mind that most Thai women know what they are doing when it comes to their futures, especially the ones with certain background.

There is a young woman, a librarian who is only 25 years old, studying for her MS, in the town where my mother is. She wants a foreign husband and with clear specs. That is he must make certain amount of money, the country must be USA, Canada, UK, no other countries, must have at least a BS. , and the specifications goes on. :: I was shocked with some admirations for a woman in such young age to know such criteria. No love was mentioned ::

Perhaps I am an old romatic fool, but "love" which is the key ingredient in a relationship is missing (I don't care how much is mentioned by this woman), you are not even as important as her kid now, do you think you are going to fare better later?

Jasmine

Archived