Got Ultimatum from TG

maxal

"Not unusual in the USA too, espefcially on military bases. This is what makes a lot of Thai women become very concern and many times really "pissed off" with such women who get us in stereo type. Many Thai women watch their behaviour for if we do something wrong it is not because we are human/woman we are said to be "Thais"!"

Jasmine,

Most of the Thai wives on a US military base will be former bar girls ----in my experience.

Very much a tribute to how pretty Thai women are that men from all over the world can convince themselves that they must marry the goddess they really don't know that well.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee Maxal it just don't sound good man. I bet you her "husband" did not die in any accident. Most likely pure BS to gain some sympathy. Just who is wearing the 501's in this relationship anyways? Why is it always about money with these low rung lasses? Probably cause they don't got it, huh.

Go find yourself an educated non BG, and gain some respect.

[color:"blue"]Why is it always about money with these low rung lasses? Probably cause they don't got it, huh.

Go find yourself an educated non BG, and gain some respect.

[/color]

Now now, education does help but many and I repeat many Thai/ Asian women go after money. It has always been about money, the educated ones are, perhaps not so blunt about it.

This does not mean only Thai/Asian women, I lived in Thailand only 16 years and the rest in Europe and the States, I find women are all the same. The difference is that most educated Western women are willing to be working for the money with the spouse, but most of the Thai sisters expect their husbands to provide if possible.

By the way, wouldn't you want to be a hero saving a Thai dame in stress? :) Many Thai men love to have that feelings!

Jasmine

Interesting points. To say all women are the same seems a bit sweeping don't you think. I'm sure you can say it's all about the money with most people in the world. It seems to me many, but by no means all, Thai women seem to put a price tag on their relationships. They talk endlessly about the price of this, how much that guy makes etc. Gets really old.

Guest lazyphil

<<e difference is that most educated Western women are willing to be working for the money with the spouse, but most of the Thai sisters expect their husbands to provide if possible.>>

I'm happy I dont have a feckless sponging Thai female that expects me to be the walking ATM machine that we so often read of here, i couldn't (and cant!) live like this.

where ever you go in Thailand you'll allways find a sad story, farang allways pity these cases and i think thats part of the attraction. If you are a picky fucker then ring the bank cancel you card and plan your next trip to lieland with the view of finding a girl working in a reputable profession. if you would like a head start use the net but with a little bit of caution. dont take a girl from lieland and marry her in your home country until you find out your legal obligations first. maybee a girl thats happy to stay there will be a lot less worry. have fun without thinking too much. ::

ps. it sounds like she's calling the shots, sounds like she will forever.

Guest lazyphil

I think its normal for the female partner to work ime anyway, my mum always has, my sister married to an 80k pounds a year computer boffin still works (doesn't have to though!), my mother in law has always worked because of needs (still does even though life is far more comfortable), my brother in laws gf works in an office in bkk, my best mates gf has just gone back to work at the herpes lab :: after having her baby and so on.........everyones milage differs of course. Just one point, when my mrs went for her US Tourist visa in london i prepared a very big folder with all sorts of paperwork, she told me (i couldn't go inside) they were asking alot of her employment here, looking at wage slips, employers letter, asked her hours andthey ignored nearly everything else we submitted except marraige certificate. I'm almost certain they wouldn't have given her the visa without this info. There is a girl we know whos husband is considorably richer than me but she was refused the visa ::

Maxal my man, the 15,000 Bht sounds like you're going to be supporting her mum, dad, sisters etc. A couple of friends of mine ended up in that situation. And the reason they do this? So that thay suddenly become the favoured daughter. If you go to the family home, you may see her picture hanging up on the living room wall.

Personally, I'd walk away, there are thousands of fish in the pond.

Archived