Got Ultimatum from TG

maxal

One just doesn't get into a RS with such bottom line, moreover as she stated them to you.
Thanks for the compliment about being thoughtful pattaya127. I do feel like I was trying to do a good thing. You're right, the bottom line shouldn't be about how this starts off.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow SB, food for thought. Now I understand how difficult it is to give some feedback without more details. Then again, I can keep explaining details and it will still be only my perspective. A few things I'll include... She's one of the most unselfish TG's I've met that works in the bar scene. Of course, she goes with other guys so yes I'd prefer she didn't but that's how she makes a living at this time. Finally, she initiated the sticking together part and bringing up future events. For 4 months, her words and actions were solid.

Yes, this is damn hard! Still, I am going with the "wait and see" move during our next conversation.

It might be all very true, but you can never tell for sure unless you try. You don't even know if the story about her husband is true, maybe he just ditched her when she was pregnant like the most of them do.
It could all be true and I could potentially throw out a real chance at something yet I plan to provide no funding for now.

Short of getting gov't documents in my hands stating her husband's death, there are too many details that I can personally relate to that I did not mention prior to hearing her sad story. We have tragedy in common.

By the way, WHY are there so many sad stories in Thailand? It seems there are mostly extremes in Thailand. Damn happy or damn sad. Thanks!

Hello Jasmine,

I always welcome a Thai lady's opinion. Thanks for the examples of loveless relationships. Wow, determination at almost all costs!

True, her kid is the center of the universe. He is her reason to drop everything, get dressed up and go make money. I could never receive the same attention, status, etc. even if I ever became his adopted dad. Isn't this situation the same for any man stepping into the role of fatherhood for another man? Anyway, I'm taking your advice. Love for me has to be in the equation or its all a waste.

Even when paying for poon-tang.......one has to have at least some pride
spudsmck, when I was intially paying for it and later when I was not, the poon-tang was just as good for me. You're right though, despite the power of the pussy my pride has to come first!

It's clear what she expects from you.

Has she made it as clear what she will do for you?

Yes, great point johnnyk. I was told she would do, "everything." All the domestic stuff, and even training to become my business partner if it helps us. Still the word love is very rare. I don't know if this is a Thai thing which is acknowledged or needs to be said more frequently as many farangs tend to do?

"She wants 15K-20K to not return to the bar work."

Too much. She can live comfortably in her Issan village with her child on 5000 B.

"she's been the best overall TG to enter my life"

Go and look for a better one. There are many better ones.

That's what I figured too. I was just being a little more generous with the money offer because she was in debt when her husband died. Sure, I could give more but why if I'm not around?

She does seem to have a lot of baggage. I'm sure if I went back to LOS right now and I walked into MBK, I would be reminded just how many other Thai women there are even if they're not all available to me. Thanks iuytrede.

Archived