Got Ultimatum from TG

maxal

maxal,

I know it is easy for me to say,but Please walk away from this one.The whole situation sounds no good to me.It will only get worse.Trust me.She has a whole different agenda going on.You really dont want to get any further into it than you already are.Bite your lip,keep your chin up and walk(quickly)away.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

If you are sort of serious with her, maybe send her the 15,00 a month she asks for, then see how that goes, it's only $1200 USD if you can afford that to buy yourself some time, though she may just be playing a different version of the game here, who knows? we never really know with Women, and Thai women less than that.

actually 15K baht is about $370.

This is a woman who knows how to plan and manage her business

--------------------------------

jasmine, you hit it on the nail. In general i think thai women can be read quite easily, if you stay with them, i don't mean all the moods, but what is their game plan, what they care most, and to sum it up their "heart".

I do not buy the scamming stuff one hears here, it's the guy who gives himself enough rope for her to hang him. In all the RS discussed in this board, be it OH, mine, Mai LUk, and others, the main is not in the woman being deceitul, but the fact that we find our own selves, in a conundrum, with a lot of information, and not the contrary.

The stuff of Bgs or whatnot scheming cheating a guy, sure, but that's the ABC of being fooled anywhere, not about RS with a thai woman. Many guys fall for it, out of wishful thinking, based on absolutely no real knowledge of the woman, and I am afraid, women too.

I think Maxal's case is just another example (with all he needs to know factual, on the table), and that it is truly "up to him", as she told him.

Ultimatums are bad for any type of relationship.....plus the fact that she's shopping around for security and throwing that in your face.

To me is sounds like what one of the posters said...........highest bidder wins her.........but untimately will lose.

Even when paying for poon-tang.......one has to have at least some pride :relieved:

pattaya127 said:

In general i think thai women can be read quite easily, if you stay with them, i don't mean all the moods, but what is their game plan, what they care most, and to sum it up their "heart".

Bingoooooooooooo...............quote of the week. :beer:

How frickin true..............can't learn too much just doing ST with them, but a week, a month, repeat visits, and taking them on vacations far outside of the bar scene will reveal all to any perceptive sanuker who chooses to see the truth.

Jasmine said

"There is a young woman, a librarian who is only 25 years old, studying for her MS, in the town where my mother is. She wants a foreign husband and with clear specs. That is he must make certain amount of money, the country must be USA, Canada, UK, no other countries, must have at least a BS. , and the specifications goes on. I was shocked with some admirations for a woman in such young age to know such criteria. No love was mentioned"

This sort of scenario was not really that uncommon in European history if you just go back a little bit in time.

The middle classes and upple classes in many societies still operate like this.

This is certainly the case in India and most of the Arab world where marriages are still arranged.

Now I am not saying this is right or wrong but i believe that the success rate of these marriages of convenience are probably not much worse than the romantic based marriages.

Where I take issue is when the girls blatantly shag outside the marriage and purely use the relationship as a financial ladder and do not take their part of the bargain seriously.

I have seen many Thai women in Saudi who blatantly cheat on their husbands and it is not a pretty sight nor do i understand how these guys put up with it.

[color:"blue"]I have seen many Thai women in Saudi who blatantly cheat on their husbands and it is not a pretty sight nor do i understand how these guys put up with it.

[/color]

Not unusual in the USA too, espefcially on military bases. This is what makes a lot of Thai women become very concern and many times really "pissed off" with such women who get us in stereo type. Many Thai women watch their behaviour for if we do something wrong it is not because we are human/woman we are said to be "Thais"! ::

When I was in Germany, a few men approached and behaved completely differently when they found out that I was born Thai, too bad some human friendship never developed from the first encounter when ones were more interested in "scoring".

I don't understand such behaviour, especially the ones with kids.

Jasmine ::

"While I've been working, she stayed longtime with a guy" and "We were getting pretty serious before I left" - no, it seems you were getting serious but not she.

"She wants 15K-20K to not return to the bar work."

Too much. She can live comfortably in her Issan village with her child on 5000 B.

"she's been the best overall TG to enter my life"

Go and look for a better one. There are many better ones.

Archived