Got Ultimatum from TG

maxal

maxal said:My gut decision tells me this is way ahead of my schedule. My schedule, my money, my feelings. Too hasty. I'm really thinking of stepping back and let her look. It's her life right?

Hi Max,

Sounds like you've pretty well got your shit together. Well done.

Wise move to take things at YOUR pace, don't get "railroaded" into something you (or your wallet) may regret later.

It's always a tough call when you become emotionally involved and best to try and make sure it's 100% two way before "diving in at the deep end".

You're the only one that can make the call, but make sure "Gut" & "Big Head" play a large part in the decission making process.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>She's not a hardened BG yet

Quite honestly, I am not sure about that.

I have a lot of time for the girls, and can normally see both sides of the issue. For most of the girls, what is MOST important can perhaps be summed up by the word "Hope". Ideally they are looking for some one who will be there in 5, 10 or 15 years. Sponsorship often fails because the girls know, frankly, that it can end at any moment when the punter gets bored, fed up or whatever, and they look for some one who provides better security (not always better money).

However, in this case, as far as I can see, the girl is not even prepared to invest four (supported) months to see how things pan out, and is basically telling you "pay up or else". This *is* blackmail, and if she is not prepared to put some "effort" into making things work (or some compromise on her side), I would have to say she is not serious about *you* (as a person).

Sadly in this case I would have to echo the advice of others : Run.

-j-

>>If I can't provide the money and meet her time limit, she'll look for another guy who will give her as she says in her own words the "kindness" she needs.<<

Always an interesting experience when the sweet thai girl you love suddenly shows you that emotional desert at the center of her heart.

Love doesn't come with a price tag, ever

Thanks for the straight up pe7e. Its not her job I'm questioning here but her ultimatum. Its the love I want to continue but not like this. Money was never an issue during the 4 months. I wear the trousers but someone has to iron them and its not going to be me.

Archived