10,000+ registered users

khunsanuk

Hi,

Just noticed we have broken the 10,000 mark for people registered to this board. And the number is still climbing quite rapidly; 685 new members in the last month.

Have to admit that most of them do not (or no longer) read. There were 1802 members who logged in within the last 30 days, which means that probably some 3,000+ people (members + guests) read the board last month.

Overall traffic is up as well. Almost 85,000 visits last month and over 1 million pageviews. 47 Gb in bandwidth though :(

Would be nice if we could get a few more of those 3,000 or so people to participate though :)

The photo gallery is beginning to get a decent amount of traffic (~1,700 pageviews per day), but the review system, FAQ and GoGo ranking systems could still use more input.

Anyway, thanks guys, looks like the board is picking up steam again :up:

Sanuk!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS - I for one would like to congratulate you on your stubbon instance to change the board this year. Obviously this has helped enormously

While a hard decision that was not supported by everyone (For I am sure their own concerns about the board, not wanting to be negative), I am sure everyone here is glad it's more of a success!

DOG

Archived