Eating Out

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I prefer eating pussy... :chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili::yay::elephant::chili:

can the board administrator ban you for overusing gremlins

im sorry everyone but im feeling really sexually frustrated and i think its beginning to fester and take hold of me getting me..................................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ikkhar, the Munch knows little of the world outside drinking and shagging, in fact the only thing he ever plays with is his knob. I have told him what a PSP is and for your information it is about 780 dirhams or Pounds Sterling 116 or US$212 wherever you are from.

Enjoy your trip

thanks for the info

Ikkhar, I'm afraid I mislead you a little about the price of a PSP at Dubai Airport. I actually went to buy one myself today to but found that the price was a lot higher. Turns out that the cheaper ones where earlier export models before the official release. The pucker model is actually 999 dirhams (US$272 or GBP 146). Dont really know if that is cheap or not?

teddy said: Ikkhar, I'm afraid I mislead you a little about the price of a PSP at Dubai Airport. I actually went to buy one myself today to but found that the price was a lot higher. Turns out that the cheaper ones where earlier export models before the official release. The pucker model is actually 999 dirhams (US$272 or GBP 146). Dont really know if that is cheap or not?

I know that some of the posts on this forum do eventually disintegrate into discussions on other topics but going from the subject of eating out to the cost of portable play stations is a bit extreme!?

sorry i m the one to blame the psp dialogue is officialy close now! let s talk about foooooooooooooood! if anyone is traveling to patong there is a little french restaurant in soi sansabai doing south east french specialities very nice (yeah le bouchon now this one you guessed it i m french indeed)

re french: is this french restaurant with the pressed ducks on Suk Soi 3 (Nana Nuea) still there; i think it's name is Les Chevaliers. i come so seldom into this area nowadays.

the small and good french restaurant near Soi Cowboy, Aioli is unfortunately gone! other french restaurants are either very expensive (like Banyan on suk soi 8) or far away from the nightlife areas

Archived