Eating Out

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do this all the time sit at Sams 2000 with the "2" or is it 3 fans and watch all the ladies come to work it's Nam Plow and cow putt Gai until happy hour 60 baht scotch and a quick sip see glasses of 12 year...the 8 year sucks! Man these are the days!!!!

Ah Munchmaster: The English food in Pattaya rocks...fresh dinner pies, fish and chips and alot more!

Tips in Pattaya is where you will find me on any morning I'm in town for some ABF...damn it's good! I'm not the Buffet kind of guy...it's cooked fresh or I'm not interested!

SkiBum

The_Munchmaster said:

Nana is difficult so I normally just grab a burger from the stall at the entrance.

I used to do that as well, until I tried A1 Steak down the Soi, right across Bus Stop. I've had their Fillet Mignon (Thai beef, B240!), grilled salmon, and shrimp scampi; prices are very reasonable and, without an exception, the food has been outstanding.

You can sit inside or outside; the outside area at the counter has a couple of airconditioners blowing cold air in your direction.

ikkhar said:

by the way i forgot i know it s off topic but The_Munchmaster i m traveling via the emmirates would you know the price of a psp at the airport duty free? :topic:

Ikkhar, the Munch knows little of the world outside drinking and shagging, in fact the only thing he ever plays with is his knob. I have told him what a PSP is and for your information it is about 780 dirhams or Pounds Sterling 116 or US$212 wherever you are from.

Enjoy your trip

Archived