Fucking up the Shitta

Nervous_Dog

Why? (Not being critical... just don't understand how putting a peningo into a chocolato instead of a vagingo boosts ones ego?! :dunno: )

You still don't know when I am sarcastic? I want a divorce!!! ;)

9 out of 10 girls have a better Vagingo than a Choco, blame it on the fluids or the soft "skin" touching your Peningo inside of a Vagingo.

The only thing I like about butty sex is that I can call you or DC the next morning and brag about it! "Hey Piggy, i fucked her up her arse" That is where anal sex feels best!

In some rare cases, when you have a non hooker and she gives you the golden ticket for the chocolate factory it isn't the feel that excites me it is the fact that she lets me do that! I remember Beyonce, the Norwegian/Thai/Mexican super cutie that let me explore her poopster with my peningo. She was flawless looking, she was a real farang tourist girl and by letting me be the first to enter her rear entry I felt honored.

All about Ego!

btw... I don't use the word Ego as an insult, It is a good thing in my book. A big EGo comes with confidence and confidence opens you doors (even back doors :) )

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember Beyonce, the Norwegian/Thai/Mexican super cutie that let me explore her poopster with my peningo. She was flawless looking, she was a real farang tourist girl and by letting me be the first to enter her rear entry I felt honored.

You introduced me to Beyonce one night - I'm sure of it... not an easy girl to forget! Maybe now that I know you split her cheeks maybe it will change my opinion on the issue! :grinyes::bow::grinyes: If it's the girl I'm thinking about, there ain't too many like her around! :D :thumbup:

I met an ex-Eden lady who prefered it up the rear end.

She kept going on about how she wasn't getting enough of it since she quit Eden because she was getting Sponsered.

She bought me a bottle.. then later that night she declared me her first Gig.

:beer::up:

Beyonce because she looks like Beyonce Knowles!

You haven't met her, that was last year before I knew you!

Not sure who it was then, but I remember you introducing me to an exotic looking stunner with curly hair... :hmmm:

Maybe I was a bit mao... :drunk::dunno:

Not sure who it was then, but I remember you introducing me to an exotic looking stunner with curly hair... :hmmm:

Maybe I was a bit mao... :drunk::dunno:

You are talking about Idam Deluxe from the Jeaba Dabba Doo bar, the one we call the "Brazilian Chic"

Beyonce is farang but has thai roots!

Archived