Fucking up the Shitta

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had one refuse when I have asked. The problem is communicating what it is you actually want to do. Had one once where she obviously thought I was asking to shag her doggy style and when she turned over and I inserted the full length of my 10inch pump action yoghurt rifle up her jacksee, she said something like, oooh you dirty bastard. That made me piss myself laughing and I just couldnt do it any longer.

I take it you have tried it and didn't like it, or have you never tried it? I quite like it myself specially if the girl is lying on her back with her ankles around her neck.

Tried it with one farang bird years ago, and one Thai bird last year.

Really can't say it did anything for me.

Sure, it may be tighter than a pussy on some chicks, but I haven't found a pussy yet (especially Thai) that was so loose I couldn't shag it.

I still think the main thrill of drilling for Vegemite (Marmite?) is a mental one.

Maybe it's just latently gay behaviour. :stirthepo

Old Hippie, can we have a ruling please?

Anyway, each to their own and all that.

Moo Noi

is it really tighter or is it just that little corona at her entry/exit ?

Most girls chocolate factory on has one tight spot and then rest of your "peningo" is somewhere at nomansland without pressure and squeezing, not to forget that it is the most important part of your Peningo that isn't squeezed. I prefer a good Vagingo over a Chocolate Factory but still like to hit it just for my ego!

A-ha!!! :soccer:

So it *IS* about ego!! :smirk:

Why? (Not being critical... just don't understand how putting a peningo into a chocolato instead of a vagingo boosts ones ego?! :dunno: )

As I said... horses for courses.

Oh... welcome back by the way, CT!! Good to have you around again in the land of LOS! :wave::beer:

(Corona's a beer isn't it?)

Some feel better then others. If I get offered, I'll take the opportunity about 50% of the time, and sometimes after a couple of minutes, exit, change condom, and get back to the other side, indeed usually more fun.

But sometimes it can be great, especially if she's into it in a big way.

MsNoi(Notso) used to initiate it from time to time, and really enjoy it, trying different positions. She liked standing leaning on the furniture, unfortunately she is rather tall, and I found that uncomfortable, and rather exhausting.

Another reason people may choose it if available is if they are short on the trigger. The lesser friction of that option extends the trigger time.

Each to their own....

Archived