I fear for the mental health of a regular poster

-.-.-

A few minutes ago I had a frightening conversation with a long time poster.

He was driving his car, near San Francisco, and debating spending the night with a Chinese woman he described as a goddess and a woman in Vallejo that, by his own admission, was slutty.

The slutty woman was white and, while the sex was kinky and assured, not attractive.

This from a man that studies Thai while in the US, eats mainly Thai food, has regular visitors from Thailand and spends every free day in BKK thanks to generous airline employee travel benefits.

We've all been there ...a few drinks, late at night. Lonely. Horny.

I personally felt a little bit betrayed as my last personal sexual experince with a white woman was in 1992 or 1993. I swore never again. I thought that this poster was in the same league and of the same moral fibre.

Short of outing him on this board, what should I have done?

I did strongly encourage him to see the Chinese goddess this evening.

Should I have gone further? Made threats?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UAL875-

Had I not been in such shock I probably would have thought something like that. The guy does live and work minutes from San Francisco so his sexual preference must be suspect.

I have never seen him in a toilet with a male toilet attendent so I cannot confirm positively if he is latent or not. If he accepts the towel on the back of the neck when he pees that conifrms it, right?

But if there was evidence that he actually had sat with four male board members in a taxi and actually had to question what is and is not gay then that would just be too much.

I would say he is close to kneeling naked in front of a bus load of massively hung HIV positive Nigerians from the Lagos chapter of "End Discrimination Against Nigerains Gays".

Should I have threatened to out him on the board?

Surely it is better to stay at home and masturbate, like a real man, than to break your promise to all that is Asian and bang a white slut in Vallejo. A Jerry Springer show type of white, trailer trash slut.

I wish that Nervous Dog would help with a survey with this.

But if there was evidence that he actually had sat with four male board members in a taxi and actually had to question what is and is not gay then that would just be too much.

Himitsu (and living in Japan I have plenty of himitsu) - I can confirm that such conversation did take place in a taxi, on Sukhumvit Road heading toward Soi Cowboy. And indeed, there were three other esteemed members of this board along for the ride, so to speak. I admit that I was one. The Californian in doubt did appear quite comfortable slouched in the front seat openly discussing what is and what is not gay. I believe he may have referenced to some personal experiences. This all being said, I guess I could understand how he has crossed certain boundaries and would fuck whitey.

:yikes:

UAL875-

This is very freaky!

In the taxi, would he turn around to speak with the people in the back seat? When he did where were his hands in relation to the taxi drivers groin? Was there any evidence at that time of unecessary groping?

".....he has crossed certain boundaries and would fuck whitey."

Do you think he lied and right now is in Vallejo drilling the kinky white trailer trash slut up the shitta without a condom?

I would say that being in the front seat would not be gay, as opposed to sitting in the back, crammed in with the other 3 guys, especially if he was the guy in the middle, then that would be gay, or "more gay" than sitting on the side...especially if the guy in the middle "wanted" to sit in the middle, that is definitely gay...

how ever, had the San Franciscian in question, gone to the Chinese/Korean mix girls apartment, tapped her, then used her computer to type this, while she sleeps, then i would say he isn't gay. Unless of course the girl turned out to actually be a guy who had been fooling the poster for the past year or so...WHICH DIDN'T happen! However anyone mentioning this regular poster, or mentioning/imagining him with gay Nigerians probably has some issues to sort out...most likely with 2 guys in the back of a taxi headed to Soi Cowboy...of course once at Soi Cowboy, and if sharing a bowl of popcorn in a bar, your hand should happen to accidently stroke the hand of the handsome younger Asian man accompaning you, who had been in the back seat, (in the middle?) then that might be gay...unless, he removed the straw from his glass, straws are definitely gay...of course, non of the guys in that taxi mentioned "...hey, just for a laugh, let's go see ladyboys..." because if they had, that might have been gay...of course I wasn't there as I recall, so I wouldn't know what went on, or who slept with who that night...I went STRAIGHT home, and slept with my long time companion Nervous Dog, and we are not gay!

You and I may have been seperated at birth.

i have always been inclined to fuck asian women, its an instinctive attraction. perhaps its because some of my early experiences involved watching movies where the women would say;

"me so horny, i love you long time"

this phrase has permiated my inner sanctum and today i am spellbound by the mysteries of the orient. i can appreciate the beauty of a white woman but i find myself too easily repulsed by them when they simply open their mouth.

perhaps this is because white women seem to believe that the way to make up for their mothers poor treatment by men they need to punish, put down, dominate, tell men what to do etc ect white men so they can kid themselves they are liberated in ways their mothers weren't.

part of the beauty of asian women is that they are still feminine. asian women like to fuck men, white women like to pash, fondle etc their female friends in public to try and titilate men and get attention while asian women can simply walk gracefully down the street with their long flowing hair and their petite bodies and a man is aroused.

i apologise for the essay but you inspired me. hooray for the asian woman. all men who fuck white women need to be outed on this board :yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili:

Archived