Farang Rent-A-Cops in Pattaya

CaptainPike

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torneyboy said:

I thought they would pass on info .....and let the Thais do the digging :dunno:

Right....again, to be wrongly accused in a country like this has to be a complete nightmare. If such accusation comes from an undercover unqualified loser(IMHO) who just wants attention and to be admired who then as you suggest, passes it on to his Thai "friend"s, who knows...frankly IMHO it is not the place for such things. Reminds me to much of NGO's who go overboard to get funding vs. actually knowing or caring about the issue. I may have it all wrong, but again, just think about being wrongly accused and the source of same.

cheers.

Nok

pattaya127 said:

PS: I would not mind doing undercover work against pedophiles. ::

Far more of that in Cambodia than Pattaya. Seems to be an element of jealousy against these do gooder volunteers, I am not aware of them busting bars or falang managers etc.

"I also remember, from somewhere that they do go "undercover", so to speak - for two things : Drugs and underage. Find it hard to argue about the last of those two......"'

Well, one more remark before my mate succeeds getting his son to sleep. I'd rather get rid of undercover buggers than drugs and underage hookers.

shygye said:
Torneyboy said:

With drugs and underage.....sounds like they can do some good work for the Thai police :up:

That is not what these volunteers do. They bust bars for showing, bust farang bar managers, and bust full service massage establishments. :down:

I really don't know, but I am not aware of any farang ownership of full MPs. The massage parlors are usually owned/operated by "connected" Thai. eg.ex military, members of Parliment, or MiB. Not subject to undercover falang perps unless a personal vendetta involving local Thai control.

Archived