Where Can My Thai Girl get the Pill from?

I am visiting her in a few months and want her ready to go.

I spoke with her on the phone about starting things up before I come. She is shy so...what is the easiest way to do this?

Does she have to see a doc etc..I don't live in LOS.

thanks>

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diana 35 has the WORST reputation of a pill that changes peoples moods.

In fact it is NOT a contrcetive, but rather a substance given for acne control, which happens as a by product to also be a contrceptive.

In the WEST it is RARELY prescribed - in Thailand, as SD points out it is VERY popular.

It is the WORST thing your girl could take as it will make her a cranky iratable bitch.

Get her to use something else.

DOG

A woman needs to be on BCP's 7 days before ovulation is reliably blocked. Therefore, she can start the pill at anytime if she is not pregnant.

Starting the pill on the first day of her menstrual cycle is suggested to make sure she is not pregnant and that her next menstrual period comes on at the regular time. If she starts later in her cycle, she will still have her birth control in 7 days, but her cycles may be irregular for a month or two.

Depo-Provera has one big drawback-60% of women will experience irregular bleeding for the first 3-6 months. By irregular, I mean, spotting/bleeding for a few days, stops for a few, then starts again. Not the best of choices for the short-time punter.

Also birth control pills are set up to mimic a woman's normal cycles (21 hormone pills/7 non-hormone pills), but no medical reason for this-just social. She can skip the non-hormone pills, starting a new pack of pills instead, and her cycle will be delayed for another 3 weeks.

Archived