Ladyboy stabs falang; Nana??

dddave

My GF's sister, who works at a popular Nana beerbar, just informed me that last night (Wednesday) around 11pm, a ladyboy stabbed a falang on the ground level of the plaza. Apparently, a lot of police showed up but she didn't know if the LB got away.

Anybody know anything??

Obsession, the katoey bar on the ground floor has been closed for a month so there are very few on the ground level at present, not that they would be the stabbing type anyway. The more devious katoeys from the street don't wandering into the plaza. Could have happened, but sounds a bit strange and would be surprised if we will get much info on such events. I often wonder how many incidents on average happen in the plaza each night that results in police involvement.

The guy was a friend of a friend and he got into it with a ladyboy in in front of nana and warded her/him off with his umbrella, ladyboy swats with a purse and the guy retaliates with his umbrella, then 3-4 Thai guys come with a bat and knife and attack. End results from an email from buddy

xxxx has a lump on his head, a black eye, a punctured lung and a stab wound on the side of his stomach.

He is frightened to come out of his apartment so I dont know if I will see him again for some time.

His bill at Bumrungrad hospital was 10000 BHT.

Archived