Ladyboy stabs falang; Nana??

dddave

The guy was with a friend of mine at the time, and after the aforementioned altercation , he had yet another scrap with a clothes seller nearby. He got in the Thai ladies face and showed her his finger and shouted some insults.

So, according to my friend, they crossed the street and were walking up Suk. As they were crossing soi 7, 5 guys with bats hit him from behind (but left my friend alone) Later, the farang realized he had also been stabbed.

Went to Bumingrad after dealing with extremely unhelpful police. The guy was supposed to go on a job interview upcountry the next day.

But, according to my friend, they really aren't sure if it was the ladyboy or the clothes seller who got the posse to gang up on him. But he was surprised at how quickly they were there, and it has made him reconsider the saftey of living in Thailand with police who didn't seem to be interested in finding the guys who did it.

So, now the plot thickens.....

Hold the presses......yesterday's headline about ladyboy stabbing falang might, just might, be incorrect.....Ahhh WTF...it sold newspapers....never let the truth get in the way of a good story, my son.....

So, now this "person" (who it seems has an attitude that he is bullet proof) had a series of altercations. Firstly a ladyboy then a street vendor, who he has given a finger as well as lip.

Then he cops a severe beating and stabbing. Now, I do not in any way condone stabbings, but this guy (on the surface) certainly appears to have attracted the attention he received and was just "an accident" waiting to happen.

An assumption, I know, but perhaps some Ice and soda may have saved him 10,000 Baht and a lot of discomfort.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Did anyone see the ad for a hospital at the top right corner on the front page of Sunday's Bangkok Post? It had a photo of a farang with a bruised/bandaged head and a black eye.

Just got stabbed and had the crap beaten outta ya? C'mon over to our hospital and we'll get you fixed right up!

yeah and the guy is grinning like a fool!

and on the same front page the headline about the Bali bombing. some guys who are responsible for the layout of a newspaper are just plain stupid!

And Thais like to make advertisements showing foolish farangs!

samak said:

yeah and the guy is grinning like a fool!

and on the same front page the headline about the Bali bombing. some guys who are responsible for the layout of a newspaper are just plain stupid!

And Thais like to make advertisements showing foolish farangs!

There's no such thing as polticial correctness or sensitivity in LOS and a good thing too..... :D

some guys who are responsible for the layout of a newspaper are just plain stupid!

I remember in October 2001, after the US invaded Afghanistan, The Nation had a photo on their front page of George Bush next to a big bold quote of "This is war against Islam!"

Only one problem: the quote was from Osama bin Laden. I'm no fan of Bush, but sheesh - could The Nation have been more incompetent? Or was it intentional?

Archived