alimony???

FAT_AUSSIE

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shyguy,

You're right about that.

When it comes down to judgement day(in court), if you had the misfortune to be born with a penis.......YOU"RE FUCKED with a capital F.

In Oz they will assess the guy, not on actual taxable Income, but on an assessment (often by some leather tongued, hairy legged, dish licking, man hating, dyke) as to what they "believe" is the guys "capacity to pay".

Great system....NOT.

Anyway, as I always say...you can't change history....

Have a nice day....ten, nine, eight, seven.............

Chock dee Dumsoda :banghead: :banghead:

thanks guys.

me and the missus are both fairly keen to split. we have one child whom of which if is not with me now but I will financially support allways-but thats just my daughter...hopefully she will end up here in oz.

Do I have to keep paying my missus cash even after were finnished? even if i have my daughter?

what a FU****G question! YOU don't know? My god, get a lawyer (barrister, shyster, whatever..). I went divorced and nearly lost everything until I got a shark myself. Do yourself a favor...get a court-mouthpiece. I know.. it's dumb and senseless cuz you aleady agree on everything...

You have nothing to lose except visitation rights, pension, social security, equity, property and dignity. Sorry, I'm bitter!

PLEASE get a lawyer so you can be assured of seeing your kid(s) and being part of their life...

as far as things are going now she is sort of happy to go to the local amphor, do the paper wok and just have the marriage ended. we will make some sort of agreement over our daughter and she can have everything that originally I provided (in Thailand) for them. but I guess again it comes down to seeing a Thai lawyer.

is that possible in Thailand, were not married in oz, can we just go down the amphor and get the marriage officially finnished, or should we take it to a court...

can I just get a lawyer to draw up some sort of legal agreement or if she does'nt have custody of my daughter doe's she have any right to lean on me for cash after the marriage is finnished??

Archived